Maintenance / refeeding products?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by redfluffmonster, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Hi

I just went to get my 4th week of LT sachets and asked the chemist about the refeeding meals etc I was alarmed when they said that they weren't allowed to sell them (we are in Guernsey here so I hope that doesn't make a difference...!!) and that I had to buy them through the main company, is this true for everyone else? Or are you doing your own refeed plan? I'd really like to know as I was sort of relying on the refeed to help me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi
    I'm on day 2 of maintenance diet...... 2 main shakes + 1 meal. Our chemist sells them. Its all on the shelf to pick and choose urself. I wonder why they said that. Strange .......

4. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Thanks Teg - I'll take it up with them again and ask them to contact the Company - the girl in the chemist did seem to be saying it was 8 years ago and it seems odd that the chemist hasn't questioned it since.

5. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    The chemist should sell them to you.

6. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    It seems madness that they supply the LT sachets only...I've decided to go back tomorrow and take issue!!

7. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    As far as I know on refeed wk you can have the normal lt shakes or the maint range as part of your refeed plan. I was given the maint shakes dont know if its cos I was going to be continuing on the maint plan or not but Ive heard of others on here that used the normal tfr shakes instead.

8. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My pharmacy said that the TFR shakes are better and advised me to stick with them for refeed???? What do you all think????

9. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Dunno Sara, I thought I was getting tfr shakes too for my refeed wk but chemist said I had to have the maint ones, dont know if theres a difference

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.