Maintenance / refeeding products?

redfluffmonster

Hi

I just went to get my 4th week of LT sachets and asked the chemist about the refeeding meals etc I was alarmed when they said that they weren't allowed to sell them (we are in Guernsey here so I hope that doesn't make a difference...!!) and that I had to buy them through the main company, is this true for everyone else? Or are you doing your own refeed plan? I'd really like to know as I was sort of relying on the refeed to help me.

Hi
I'm on day 2 of maintenance diet...... 2 main shakes + 1 meal. Our chemist sells them. Its all on the shelf to pick and choose urself. I wonder why they said that. Strange .......

Thanks Teg - I'll take it up with them again and ask them to contact the Company - the girl in the chemist did seem to be saying it was 8 years ago and it seems odd that the chemist hasn't questioned it since.

The chemist should sell them to you.

It seems madness that they supply the LT sachets only...I've decided to go back tomorrow and take issue!!

As far as I know on refeed wk you can have the normal lt shakes or the maint range as part of your refeed plan. I was given the maint shakes dont know if its cos I was going to be continuing on the maint plan or not but Ive heard of others on here that used the normal tfr shakes instead.

My pharmacy said that the TFR shakes are better and advised me to stick with them for refeed???? What do you all think????

Dunno Sara, I thought I was getting tfr shakes too for my refeed wk but chemist said I had to have the maint ones, dont know if theres a difference

Back