maintenance?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kevandju5, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Finally hit my target this week :D, but now wondering the best way to maintain :confused:. Any ideas?

I was thinking I would stick to plan, but just allow myself the occasional treat (a little more freely than I have done).

Would love some tips from anyone on maintenance...

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It's really a case of find your own way.....

I've been at target for 10 months now and I do one of two things; If I have meals out, friends round, days out planned then I stick to plan properly for the days I am not out/entertaining and then have whatever I like on the days/nights off or
    If I'm not out then I will follow the plan and allow myself one or two healthy extras a day and maybe some extra syns if I need to.

SW say to increase your HEX's by one a day each week and see how your weight maintains. Depending on your body, some have one extra a day, some can have up to 4 extra a day.

I still have red/green/EE days and still plan as I did during the 14 months it took me to lose weight and I still go to class each week.

That's how I do it!!

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh, have a look at *Angie's* target maintenance diary, she has some fab meals and manages being at target really well!

5. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Jaylou xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.