Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kevandju5, 2 June 2009.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Finally hit my target this week :D, but now wondering the best way to maintain :confused:. Any ideas?

I was thinking I would stick to plan, but just allow myself the occasional treat (a little more freely than I have done).

Would love some tips from anyone on maintenance...

2. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

It's really a case of find your own way.....

I've been at target for 10 months now and I do one of two things; If I have meals out, friends round, days out planned then I stick to plan properly for the days I am not out/entertaining and then have whatever I like on the days/nights off or
    If I'm not out then I will follow the plan and allow myself one or two healthy extras a day and maybe some extra syns if I need to.

SW say to increase your HEX's by one a day each week and see how your weight maintains. Depending on your body, some have one extra a day, some can have up to 4 extra a day.

I still have red/green/EE days and still plan as I did during the 14 months it took me to lose weight and I still go to class each week.

That's how I do it!!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Oh, have a look at *Angie's* target maintenance diary, she has some fab meals and manages being at target really well!
  4. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Thanks Jaylou xx