MAISIE'S WITTERINGS

Hi Hun!

Nice to see you posting.... I may even follow your lead and get my diary resurrected - although not a great deal to report....:rolleyes:

HOpe the clothes have arrived OK and I'll chat to you later in the week......

Me and you will have to have an MSN party on the 30th in honour of them who are in Dublin.....

Me thinks Isobel needs to sort a hen night or another Newcastle meet soon.....

Take care hun ....

Love

Here here to that too!!

I will really miss seeing you again in Dublin darling but I understand if you don't feel up to it yet. I'm glad you feel the CBT is helping. I know it can be a real eye opener and not always a comfortable place to be so total respect to you for seeing that through.

I hope we will all meet up again really soon and I will be there grabbing the phone from Westie if she calls you from Dublin.

Stay well and know that you have many friends here who care about you hun,

xxx

Hi Lacey...yep i really missed Dubbers too but i'd rather be in a good place 1st even though i had been so looking forward to it.......see you in Newcastle :D

Maisie x x

Hi Hun!

Nice to see you posting.... I may even follow your lead and get my diary resurrected - although not a great deal to report....:rolleyes:

HOpe the clothes have arrived OK and I'll chat to you later in the week......

Me and you will have to have an MSN party on the 30th in honour of them who are in Dublin.....

Me thinks Isobel needs to sort a hen night or another Newcastle meet soon.....

Take care hun ....

Love

Hi Mich ..well you know how i'm doing lol
I'm glad the Newcastle meet has been arranged it'll be great to see you again :D

Maisie x x

Maisie hun :D:D:D

Just wanted to tell you how bluddy pleased I was to just see your name on the VFBC Newcastle thread!!!!! :)

It will be soooo good to see you again and whip some of those blokes into shape...;):D

P.S. Love your new picture :):):):):)

Lacey xx

Hi Mich ..well you know how i'm doing lol
I'm glad the Newcastle meet has been arranged it'll be great to see you again :D

Maisie x x

Hi Hun!

How's it going? I could eat my arm I'm so hungry....:cry: Have been on the computer for about 4 hours now.... gotta log off as my back is killing me..:eek:

I'm so glad were all going to Newcastle... it'll be great to see you too......:D

Speak very soon....like tomorrow prob by text....lol

Love

I'm so glad were all going to Newcastle... it'll be great to see you too......:D

Same goes for me! It wouldn't be the same without you there :D

Lots of love

Back