Major boo boo in week one

charliew

I have made a huge cock up this week, am so rubbish. Didn't even think about it really.

Weighed myself day 2 and it said I had lost 3lb (of course I am not scales hopping lol) Was totally chuffed and have been trying really hard. Got on the scales today (yes again lol) day 5 and still only 3lb. Was gutted and wondered why on earth there has been no other loss. Went through in my head and realised it is the squash!!!!!!

100 cals per 50mls of concentrate!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Opps, thats an extra 500 cals a day at least:eek::eek::eek:

Oh bugger!!!!!!!!

Stopped the juice now and drinking plain water. Gutted to say the least. Am such a silly cow:sigh::sigh:

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:cry: Thats so the sort of thing I do!!! At least you have discovered it in your first week and you can now cut it out, imagine if you didnt notice and carried on then found out weeks down the line!! (trying to pull a positive :)) your doing well, you still lost lbs even on the juice!!

These things are sent to try us!! Carry on the good work Charlie you can do it and I know you can get through this weekend!! You have to your my motivation!! (no pressure.....er well ok just a bit :rolleyes:)lol

Good Luck xxxx :p

lol, I am such a twit, but hey at least I now know lol.

Am not going anywhere Billy, am here to motivate you lol

Tc xxxx

lol I did things like that on my first time around. you'll find yourself checking the calorie content on anything you put in your mouth now ^.^ once I spent ages checking how many calories in chewing gum >.<

Nevermind chick we all do things like that. At least you know and you can either see if you can find a better alternative or stick to the water

BL x

Back