MAJOR headaches/ can I do exercise?

jemimarobin

I've got really bad headaches and I'm on day 2. I am drinking 8-12 large glasses of water a day plus the odd decaf coffee and tea but its starting to getto me a bit. do they go away is it still ok to take paracetamol?

Also, I've done some pilates at home today and other stretching and abs stuff probably in total 30 mins, plus an hour walk. Is this ok? I had started exercising a few weeks ago so have got into the habit of wanting to do it so its not just since I started this as I wanted to improve my fitness and toning- and it hasnt made me any more washed out than I would be considering my usual laziness and the fact that I'm doing this! Does anyone know if this is ok, I dont want to just lie on the sofa all day I want to be...

PROACTIVE! lol :eek:

Yes do take your usual painkillers for headaches, and drink plenty of water too.
You may want to take it easy for a couple of weeks so your body can get used to the change in diet, you may feel lightheaded if you do too much first off.
Then start off easily and listen to your body....if you tire quickly stop.

Whereabouts in Plymouth are you ?
Myself, Lucky and Karen are all in Thornbury....not far from derriford hospital

thanks guys, I'll probably just do some gentle stretching when I fel like it nothing that will use up too many calories- I dont get many anymore! We moved from thornbury sonkie when we used to live with my partners mum, on miller way. so I know the area well (ish!) I'm not from plymouth but all my partners family live here. x

thanks guys, I'll probably just do some gentle stretching when I fel like it nothing that will use up too many calories- I dont get many anymore! We moved from thornbury sonkie when we used to live with my partners mum, on miller way. so I know the area well (ish!) I'm not from plymouth but all my partners family live here. x

Same for me, Im from Nottingham, and moved down here to be near hubby`s family after my mum died.....though it`s hard at the moment as my brother is in hospital and I feel so far away.

Hi sonkie, not to bad today i did do some stretching this morning mainly as I get so stiff in my neck it helps me to loosen up- my little one was copying me- was hilarious! but mostly been doing not very much today. headaches not so bad today trying not to have my last shake for a while but v difficult. it was really hard preparing lunch for lo as well, I would normally finish off her yoghurt etc and had to physically stop myself- nightmare! was feeling a bit bad about it all earlier but came on here and looked at the before and after photos bit and that cheered me up- everyone looks so great! you've lost loads already too- you should post some before and afters (sorry if you have and I missed em)

sorry to hear about your bro. hope he's ok?
xxxx

Back