Major Munchies!!

steeleee

Silver Member
Ok, have gone waaay over syns today, seem to be constantly eating! Have had 3 scones at 7 syns each, plus 3 choc digestive biscuits at 3 syns each, plus a fab lolly at 4 syns...... I need ideas for foods i can eat freely when i get the "munchies".... preferrably with as few syns as possible! Have only been on SW for 10 days, and tend to find its around this time on any diet that i come unstuck and tend to quit, but cant afford to this time so really need to stick at it :-/ Cant get to any meetings until october though.... :-(

Any free food! Grab anything you can find that's free and it will do far less harm than synfull things, even in large quantities. Buy things you can grab and munch on, cooked meat, chopped veg, cottage cheese, mugshots. Whatever you like that's free.:)

If im hungry and on green or EE i always just do some plain couscous with sweetner and lemon juice if i want something sweet...or just pasta or rice or baked beans for sweet :) Superfree are obviously better but if these things stop me snacking on high synned things i would rather have these :) x

Any free food! Grab anything you can find that's free and it will do far less harm than synfull things, even in large quantities. Buy things you can grab and munch on, cooked meat, chopped veg, cottage cheese, mugshots. Whatever you like that's free.:)

Exactly what I was going to say:D

like the others have said all free food,
Your still in very early days of SW, i found in my first couple of weeks i kept having the 'munchies' i had withdrawal symptoms from sugar and chocolate ( i had a high sugar intake pre SW)
So i had cut up veg and cottage cheese.
but once you get into a routine you find that the munchies and cravings go away.
Try to make each meal a filling one, so it keeps you full til the next meal thus eliminating the need for snacking

syn free pancakes worked for me, with defrosted frozen berries sprinkled with sweetner :)
i also made syn free lemon meringue this week- deffo sweet and desert like to cure the munchies!!
if all else fails, skinny cow lollies at 4 and half syns :)

Back