Major whoops!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Having a pure ditsy moment, I have been having quite a few WS days but I've only just realised that I am supposed to have three sachets and a meal, I must have misread the website and have been having two shakes and a meal instead of the third. Obviously I'll correct that now, but I'm concerned what effect this blip will have on my weight loss??? I know it can slow down with too little intake, and then I'm worried it'll pile on cos I'm suddenly eating a whole load more cals and carbs :-(

I wouldn't worry about it too much. For the most part I try and do 100% but on the days when I exercise I maybe have 2 packs and a protein meal, meaning to have the 3rd pack later but not being hungry enough. I know all the thing about getting all your nutrients but surely after being on an unhealthy diet 2 out of three packs and a protein meal is better than what I've been doing for the last 37 years! Maybe someone better qualified to speak about nutrition would tell you of pitfalls but in the short term surely it can't do that much damage?

Good point Whimsy. My nutrition must have been absolutely pants before I started this diet!

Back