Majour headache :(

fun1uk

Can you still take medication when on LT?ie,Headx?
My head is killing me all last night so i went to bed early and this morning its still killing.

I drank about 2.5 litres yesterday.Is that enough?
How much does everyone drink a day?

XXX

As far as I know you can take paracetamol, as for the water I drink practically 5/6 litres per day. My aim is Olympic standard now:D

Yeah its fine to take paracetamol, I think you just have to watch out for the pills are that coated in that sweet shell.

I drink about 5 litres most days at work although way less at weekends, my aim this weekend is to keep to the 5!

Ive suffered with a headache but as soon as I top up with water,it helps it a good bit,have took painkillers when its very bad though.I have been drinking about 4 ltrs,its constant drinking,isnt it!:)

I drink around 5/6 litres a day, i find if i havent constantly got water in my mouth im really thirsty a kinda thirst when ya havent drank anything for hours!!!

Anyone else like this?? :confused:

snap..also drink 5lts plus now. ive taken paracetamol when ive had to plus had two prescriptions for a nasty chest infection and it didnt affect ketosis. hope your feeling better very soon x

h x

YIPEE im not the ony one :)

You do tend to get headaches on day 3/4 ish. Its a good sign. It means your body is switching over from burning carbs to fat for energy........sweet ketosis.

Ive took a pill today for the headache so its worn off now,Im really finding the water drinking hard.Im peeing all day which is a nightmare as i work on a till so every 5 min im off for the loo,im getting through close to 3 litres a day.How on earth do you all drink more lol.

xxx

hahaha force youself hun! lol

Lol urgh!! x

Now im scared. You all drink waaay more water than me!:eek:

Im managing about 2.5 litres max a day BUT i have been mixing all my shakes to 450mls and have been having my normal 4 cups of coffee a day so thats gotta count for something!

Lianna i mix my shakes with loads of water too that helps xx

my shakes are mixed to the maximum on the shaker lol makes the shakes watery but you get used to it and it makes it feel like your getting more basically :)

h x

I work on a till too and trying to get off to go to the loo is a nightmare, iv told them i have a kidney infection lol

Back