make muffins/cakes out of the shakes?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by size12forme, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. size12forme

size12forme Member

Diet:
    exante
    lol.... seriously can this be done? I have been looking around the other forums on mini mins to and reading threw past posts, and i came across one where a lady who is doing a total food replacement diet similar to this did a post about how she puts her shake in the microwave and it goes cakey haha! i know it sounds really mad doesnt it, but can you do this? I am keen to try it but dont want to waste a shake for it not to turn out, and then go hungry! I thought the microwave might take the nutrients out of it or something... oh I dont have a clue! I feel like a right wally asking lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I make muffins out of the strawberry and chocolate packs. Cooking in the microwave does do something to the nutrients, so save for a treat - the odd one won't hurt and it helps keep me on track.

Anyway empty the pack into small microwavable bowl add a small amount of boiling water and stir (very little water - so it makes a very thick paste) Then in the microwave for 1 min 10 secs and hey presto a yummy muffin. Enjoy :)

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    The 'muffins' taste awful, worst thing I've eaten in my life!
    They just taste all salty and weird. Made me feel soooooo sick.

5. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I mean this in the most empathic, "I've been there" way, but God this sounds so desperate! :8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.