Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

make muffins/cakes out of the shakes?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by size12forme, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. size12forme

size12forme Member

Diet:
    exante
    lol.... seriously can this be done? I have been looking around the other forums on mini mins to and reading threw past posts, and i came across one where a lady who is doing a total food replacement diet similar to this did a post about how she puts her shake in the microwave and it goes cakey haha! i know it sounds really mad doesnt it, but can you do this? I am keen to try it but dont want to waste a shake for it not to turn out, and then go hungry! I thought the microwave might take the nutrients out of it or something... oh I dont have a clue! I feel like a right wally asking lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I make muffins out of the strawberry and chocolate packs. Cooking in the microwave does do something to the nutrients, so save for a treat - the odd one won't hurt and it helps keep me on track.

Anyway empty the pack into small microwavable bowl add a small amount of boiling water and stir (very little water - so it makes a very thick paste) Then in the microwave for 1 min 10 secs and hey presto a yummy muffin. Enjoy :)

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    The 'muffins' taste awful, worst thing I've eaten in my life!
    They just taste all salty and weird. Made me feel soooooo sick.

5. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I mean this in the most empathic, "I've been there" way, but God this sounds so desperate! :8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.