make shakes in advance???

spea

Heres a random question, is it ok to make a shake up in the morning and put it in a bottle rather than make fresh?? just wondering as i am out all day and i dont want to get hungry and end up eating or passing out?????

I do that and take my shaker with me to finish my 'breakfast' shake off later in the day. I just give it a quick shake before I drink it. :)

I think that they have to be consumed within 15 mins of making them??

maybe u could just take the water in your shaker and add the powder when you want it instead?xx

thanks everyone, good to know, i will be taking some water and the pack and scissors to make it up then.

i think the nutrients and vitamins start to deteriorate so they will no longer be nutritionally balanced.xx

Hi their, you mentioned shakers so was just wondering where you got them from and how much are they to buy and do they mix the powders well.

Dave167 said:
Hi their, you mentioned shakers so was just wondering where you got them from and how much are they to buy and do they mix the powders well.

Hey Dave, mine too has a little ball in and its absolutely great. I got mine from the supplement store (www.tsst.co.uk) they hold 600 ml I think. Was around £3.50 free postage.

Thanks very much I will have a look..

Thanks for info about shaker have ordered one too . Easier when Im away from home to use a shaker

I don't know if its just me but I find they seem to have a really horrible smell if left for long,

I always try and clean the shaker as soon as I can as it seems horrible!

Back