Make your own

Popsteds

Hello
Have been buying meal replacement shakes but they are so expensive so i am looking into making my own. 200 mls skimmed milk, spoonfull of options chocolate and thats where i am stuck! Need to put something in it to keep me full for longer, any ideas ?
Ta x

Youre kidding right? :eek:

You cant just make up a VLCD with options and milk. Thats not how they work. You need to either do a proper one from a company or youre going to have to do something like Calorie Counting or WW. You cant just make up a VLCD youll end up making yourself really ill

Slim & Save and Exante work out around £25 a week, would you really spend a LOT less than that if you were eating 'real food'

Hello
Have been buying meal replacement shakes but they are so expensive so i am looking into making my own. 200 mls skimmed milk, spoonfull of options chocolate and thats where i am stuck! Need to put something in it to keep me full for longer, any ideas ?
Ta x
OOOOhhh dear...:eek::eek: not a wise plan at all

£25 a week is a lot cheaper than £42 for the cambridge, thanks for your advice guys, maybe making my own is not such a good idea lol. X

It's really not a good idea. There's no nutrition in chocolate milk shake! The great thing about VLCD is they are 100% nutritionally complete, while being low cal. Milk and Options Chocolate is probably higher cal than a VLCD shake anyway. If you're going to do it, it's so important that you meet the criteria for starting on a VLCD and follow the guidelines rigidly otherwise it's just not safe, and it's not worth it.

I use a website called keediet, packs work our at about £1.45 each when when you consider what you might spend otherwise on food. I can easily spend £3.50 on my lunch at work if I'm not doing shakes..

Back