makes a nice change mint choc shake yum yum

monique's memoirs

im just havin my 3rd shake so i decided to change it a lil i used my pepper mint tea bags i put 1 tea bag in 2 fl oz boiled water let it cool removed teabag then just added it to my shake and loads and loads of blended ice and not only was it thick like cream but tasted of mint it is absolutely lovely and makes a refreshing change :7834:

Ya know what - i've heard about this and im off to brew a peppermint tea in prep for my shake at 7! brb! haha

ohhh tan its lovely and im so full up let me no if you like it oh can i just ask you know the coffee does it have to be decaff as ive only jus found this out ??????????

I will be sure to let you know :)

I'm not sure about the coffee as i dont drink hot drinks and dont like coffee (only coffee sweeties! mmmm lol) but i think you can have either i dont think it matters.

If you wana be bouncing off the walls or have a little energy have a little ordinary coffee if you just want the flavour probably best to have decaf :)

You thinking of trying a mochachoca (or whatever its called) are ya?! hehe

well ive just been reading a thread and a women was ssaying when your hungry just have a black coffe with sweetner but make sure its decaff and im like omgggggggggggggggggggggggg i have not been drinking decaff and this is the first time i have ever heard about decaff lol

lol i dont see why it would make any difference! dont worry about it - carry on as you are as your losses have been ideal so obviously theyre not affecting you :)

:jelous:

just had mint choc shake - i was urging by the end it was rank!!! lol

hi hun it doesn't HAVE to be decaff, the lipotrim dvd said to drink your normal amount of coffe and tea this ix to do with not radically increasing your caffine intake as the messes with your insulin levels. Don't panic stick to waht you normally do just without the milk

:eek: omg no i loved it how much did you use lol mine just had a hint of peppermint in it and i thought it was gawjus deffo be doing it tomoz

oh thanks for that bluff will jus carry on as i usually do then xxx

Only a tiny bit - the rest water! lol

:jelous:

just had mint choc shake - i was urging by the end it was rank!!! lol

You made me laugh out loud thats so funny. I remember trying it last time and dont think I liked. I'm loving hot chocolate and for some reason just hadnt thought of it last time. Im going to WI tomorrow - a day early as I want to change my day also going to swap all the soups -YUK I quite liked them last time but it was winter so may have made a difference. Also I never realised you can put sweetners in a cold drink so am liking one in my strawberry shake.

Back