Making 2012 Count!

Upping the exercise to counteract my weird week ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been getting up walking but will judge it tomorrow as I did it before when it was freezing and it was not productive! Might do another 30 mins dancing like no one is watching!!

I want to be able to run at some point - just too unfit to even consider it!!

Evening!! ;-)
Just read through yr diary - very good! I'll enjoy keeping up with u and watchjng our weights decrease!! X

Cai said:
Evening!! ;-)
Just read through yr diary - very good! I'll enjoy keeping up with u and watchjng our weights decrease!! X

Awww thanks Cai! I don't expect anyone to read it - it's for my own use really so thanks a lot :) Xx

LadyBethny said:
Awww thanks Cai! I don't expect anyone to read it - it's for my own use really so thanks a lot :) Xx

I must admit my diary is all for me, and then sometimes I think 'oh poo, ppl read this' and then I feel sorry for them lol.
Hope you've had a good day xx

Haha! Don't feel sorry for them! It's full of inspiration and smiles!!! X

Well I am off to Manchester for the first of my Snow Patrol February concerts! Weighed in today so I could keep a check and I have lost 6!!! But I think I will weigh again on Sunday am and use that as I want it to be real - and I know I will bugger it up a bit now due to queuing all day tomorrow and not eating very much!

Worth it for Lightbody though and it's been worth the hard work this week to have a good lose - damage limitation as such!

X

Can't believe where the last week has gone!!

Had the best time ever in Manchester but totally off plan. Came back with a stinking cold and head first into a manic week at work. Have been good food wise this week but not 100% on plan - not a lot of fruit or water - just haven't been able to face it!

I have Snow Patrol weekend starting tomorrow so again will have a weird 3 days food wise but am very conscience of getting right back on plan on Monday. This is the difference because before I would just written it all off and put back on the weight I have lost. My mindset is different! This pleases me!!! I think I need to do a food count from Monday too - I get some inspiration from others that I read!

So, a bit of damage limitation and a lemsip I go full into the weekend that is all about Gary Lightbody!

Have good ones people out there! X

Hello Mini Mins et all!

Well, what a February I had! Had an amazing time stalking the love of my life, Mr Lightbody of Snow Patrol but also had bronchitis, an ear infection and then plain ole flu. Been completely off plan, unmotivated and not posting on here (obviously!). However, pleased that I only put on 5lb and am now ready to rock and roll again on the SW plan.

Was so poorly that there was no way I could focus on dieting! Such a shame really because I had planned my Snow Patrol February for so many months! I think queuing for up to 8 hours a day in -4 at the O2 didn't really do me any favours!! LOL!

I went to Berlin for my birthday and actually met, talked, got a hug and a photo taken with Lightbody so struggling to get there with bronchitis was so worth it!

Have lots to look forward to this year and losing all this unwanted flab is one of them!

Hope you are all well.. I am off to stalk your diaries!

Janie xx

Thank you! Raring to go! Hoping that I lose a bit before I go to Dublin to see the Phoenix Festival that Lightbody won't recognise me! ;)

Hope you're well! x

Have to keep remembering that this is a long term change and not an overnight fix! STS can be so disheartening but inches might have vanished. I tend to look at my loss over a month too.. well - thats what I plan to do!!!!

We'll get there!

Today is all about water - been very bad and not drinking enough and choosing diet sodas and lucozade!!!! Shocking behaviour!

How's it going with the extra water intake? I drink loads of water when I'm at work where we have a water cooler but not so much when I'm off, I used to be more likely to have fizzy drinks at home but now I mostly have water with no added sugar squashes, my favourite at the mo is apple and black currant.

I have to admit to having another bad couple of days. Not totally off plan but not totally on it. Had all my syns and no healthy extras and the only reason is so busy at work that I was not organised getting my food ready!

Been drinking the water though - but like you Suzy - work is no problem but at home intake is far less!

Need to plan for this week or this blub will never come off!!!!!

Hello people - I've decided to go to the dark side! Starting WW as I just haven't jelled with SW - I have a new job which is so busy that I need food on the run so I think counting points will be easier for me - well I really hope so! Need something to work!

Xx

Back