• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Making a soup

S: 24st7lb C: 22st4lb G: 10st9lb Loss: 2st3lb(9.04%)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Poppy,

How did you make it? I boil the kettle, then pour the water on top of the powder in the blender then give it a quick buzz. Comes out perfect. I use 500ml of water to fill me up more. But no, you don't use half the pack, the whole lots goes in x

Samprand

WILL do it!
S: 19st7lb C: 17st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st12lb(9.52%)
I'll be sieving my soups! I hate random lumps of powder and I'm not keen on the veg bits or the basil lol I don't like the mushroom soup or thai chilli so that takes care of those two! x

S: 24st7lb C: 22st4lb G: 10st9lb Loss: 2st3lb(9.04%)
I just ordered a milk frother to mix my packs up with as indeed they where VERY lumpy lol it should arrive today or tomorrow! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 17st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 5st12lb(32.67%)
Hiya
I don't really use the soups but when I did I used a big mug, a novelty one which was huge! Then put the powder in, mixed it with some cold water until it was a runny paste, then add the hot water from the kettle slowly whilst stirring it. I still do this now with my hot shakes, but I usually split it into two now as I smashed my big mug by accident :'(.
Good look :-D xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 3
Slimming World Off Topic 10
Exante 13
Slimming World Recipes 5
Exante 2