Making up shakes for next day

I take the shake pack into work in a small tupperware bowl, just add a bit of water, stir and have as a pudding. Takes no time and delicious :)
Also nobody at work queries what I am eating - whereas I know having a shake would.

hollycat said:
I take the shake pack into work in a small tupperware bowl, just add a bit of water, stir and have as a pudding. Takes no time and delicious :)
Also nobody at work queries what I am eating - whereas I know having a shake would.

ive wondered about doing this so will give this a try until i can get a metal ball shaker :)

Hooked said:
don't get me wrong having something premade (other than a bar) would be ideal for me especially on days out with the kids. I would love to see a s&s version of the tetra pack CD do (big hint if s&s are reading :D )

S&S wont do tetras. The p&p costs would increase significantly if they did and there's a risk of them bei g damaged in the post and bursting over other shakes etc and ruining your order

Hi love how u getting on with s and s x I mix some in with my cd ones and I love the meals

I miss my tetras for work too. I work in a hospital long 12 hour shifts and i am disappearing to the toilet to shake and drink my shake. Lol.

When I did cd before my CDC used to post my stuff down to me and I always had tetras never had a problem with postage. They pack their products so well.

Maybe we should all email them? Lol

Or have you thought about taking a bar to work, or if you're having 3 packs and a meal have your meal at work. I've found that easier than doing shakes at work, it avoids the questions too!

I used to use a hand blender for my Cambridge ones never done that with the s and s ones as my favourites are the crispy ones. But you could try that :)

I make shakes anywhere at my desk, on the train, in lectures. Never have any problem, anyone asks, its protein. No issue :)

It's great they are easy to mix, and pack when going on holiday or trips. Handful in the suitcase dosent take up much space :)

RebekahR said:
I make shakes anywhere at my desk, on the train, in lectures. Never have any problem, anyone asks, its protein. No issue :)

It's great they are easy to mix, and pack when going on holiday or trips. Handful in the suitcase dosent take up much space :)

I'm the same my handbag always has a bottle of water a shaker and a shake when I go anywhere :) people look but let them.

Milk frother is great. My friend uses it all the time and makes the shakes taste really nice. I used to use one to jazz up my latte. Worth investing in it as lumpy shakes probably taste quite blah.

katiebaby said:
I'm the same my handbag always has a bottle of water a shaker and a shake when I go anywhere :) people look but let them.

Careful though - I've had shake packets burst open in my handbag!

Perhaps someone could add a poll to this thread- "Apart from a sample, would you purchase Slim and Save tetras?"
Answers could be a) Yes, regardless of price b) Yes, but only if they were about the same price as the sachets and c) No, the sachets work just fine for me.
All the diet companies read minimins. Slim and Save would almost definitely see the results of any poll.
I'm on my phone so can't add a poll, not sure if it has to be the OP anyway?

Saddlebag said:
Perhaps someone could add a poll to this thread- "Apart from a sample, would you purchase Slim and Save tetras?"
Answers could be a) Yes, regardless of price b) Yes, but only if they were about the same price as the sachets and c) No, the sachets work just fine for me.
All the diet companies read minimins. Slim and Save would almost definitely see the results of any poll.
I'm on my phone so can't add a poll, not sure if it has to be the OP anyway?

determinedone said:
I'd buy tetras even if they were a little more pricey, had the Atkins ones in the past and they never burst open.

S&s have said they wouldn't do tetras as its not worth the risk of one splitting and ruining an entire delivery

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Oh really? Powder everywhere I guess... Never happened to me in 6 months (thank goodness) x

I read on a thread that a Lady gets her tetras posted and has never had a problem just needs the correct packaging. To be honest it doesn't bother me as I don't mind shaking my shakes anywhere of people don't like it that's their problem x

katiebaby said:
Oh really? Powder everywhere I guess... Never happened to me in 6 months (thank goodness) x

Tetra isnt powder chick, it's liquid, as they're ready made shakes! Plus the weight would mean the postage cost would be alot higher! x

Welshtigger said:
Tetra isnt powder chick, it's liquid, as they're ready made shakes! Plus the weight would mean the postage cost would be alot higher! x

Yes I know what they are! This was an answer to something else.... To be honest I'm sure people who really want them wouldn't mind the extra postage...to me as I have said im not bothered I like slim and save as it is

Back