• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Making up the packs when outnabout ???????

klee

Im going to a lot of courses at the minute and my o/h makes me a muffin/ cookie from a choco pack, they are lovely just need to drink a bit more xx

There is a thread above with the stickys full of ideas crisps, muffins etc.

I have thought about taking a flask of water to make the shakes up with on the go but I don't know how practical this is because I've not done it.

We were gonna put the pack with water in a bottle and shake it but was worried it would still be lumpy - if there is the smallest grain, it makes me heave - also if you mess up your a meal down.

klee

you need a small dish, cookie sized!
mix pack with a little water mixing into a stiff paste and micro for 1min 40

there is a sticky on here that has a recipe sheet with loads of other stuff, you should have a look!

xxx

Thanks for the great replies
You are all so helpful
After all it isn't the easiest diet and we need all the help we can get
xxx

Jools

Gold Member
Hi Linznel

Get yourself some lovely tetras hunni!

The choccie ones are lovely frozen as ice cream and they take ages to eat!

xx

Tarragon

Silver Member
I agree, tetras are the way forward. You can shake the mixes, but it's very difficult not to leave a few lumps. The tetras really are lovely. I keep one in my car in case I happen to stay out over a meal time, to stop me eating. :)

We are goin away next weekend so i was thinkin of getting some bars and tetras can you have both of these in a day?

Jools

Gold Member
yes hun you can

Only 1 bar a day (I think) but some people have 3 tetras instead of soups and shakes. You do have to have extra water with the tetras on top of your 4 pints.
Your CDC will tell you properly!

xx