Male / female packs

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Ey up :D

Right - seeing as I've done this the 'unofficial' way & basically bought LT offa t'interweb I've ended up with a mixture of both male & female packs...

Two male packs are too much in too little sessions for my liking so what I've been doing is having either 3 female packs per day OR when I've been feeling more hungry & wanted summat substantial 2 female & one male pack.

Looking at the calories / nutrients on the LT bags it seems that 2 female packs more or less equal one male pack.

Anyone else doing this ? Or do the lads always get lads packs from the pharmicist ?

Taaaa :D

Also to add I've got a desk-bound office job so not as if I'm doing heavy lifting etc all day...

just go to the chemist and get it in male LT sachets.

My brother checked with the chemist when he went on it and did it that way! It's exactly the same ingredients like you say...just you lads need a bit more than we do :) keep on with the way your doing its no problem xx

He he he you on a role there....i am on female (obviously), what kind of desk job you got?

One that requires me sat on me fat arse all day :eek:

Saying that it can be quite stressy at times - which I like... I have a VERY low boredom threshold so it's good to have a job that always keeps me mentally on my toes.

My brother checked with the chemist when he went on it and did it that way! It's exactly the same ingredients like you say...just you lads need a bit more than we do :) keep on with the way your doing its no problem xx

Sorted :) Thanks for feedback x

Its ok until you get some dodgy gear! And its out there.

oh my hat I am exactly the same, i love it when my day is just a blur cause i am so busy! I cant even play a game of monopoly.....bad hey!

1 male pack equals two female packs. My brother was offered either 2 male packs a day or 4 female packs a day. You need to make sure you have the right amount mate, otherwise you'll not be getting the right amount of nutrients.xx

Its ok until you get some dodgy gear! And its out there.

Fair point that Gaz... I know you can't be 100% sure unless you buy officially...

/me considers himself told lol :)

ok ok ok hun do you do anything by the book?? xx

ok ok ok hun do you do anything by the book?? xx

lol NO! :eek::rolleyes:

If there's a normal way & a non-normal way I invariably do the latter :eek:

It's like my car... I had Nitros Oxide (NOS) fitted to it... it blew up... so I had a replacement engine... & dropped a big 'coff V6 in instead of what was there before :eek:

I'm a 'mare.... stubborn too :D

oh no a boy racer....nooooooooo!

Lol you from manchester? How old are you hun? xx

oh no a boy racer....nooooooooo!

haha :) naaah - just making up for lost time... took me 5 attempts since 1988 to pass - finally passed in Aug 2005...

The NOS was a drunken ebay purchase :eek:

The V6 is one of the best things I've done though :D I'm not into racing but love the on tap grunt it gives... effortless overtaking & motorway cruising... had to pass me Advanced Drivers Institute exam before I got insurance on it though...

Here she is :D

n579510852_1078032_7033.jpg

lol & this was her January last year :eek:

n579510852_1078008_9637.jpg

Lol you from manchester? How old are you hun? xx

lol old enough to know better & to behave myself :eek:

I'm 36, from the Midlands but have been living in Portsmouth for the past 13 years... I'm up to Manchester quite often though - visting friends in Sale, Manc centre, Lymme, Liverpool etc...

I've played out in Manchester :D In Denvers... normally go to Music Box / Sankeys when in town... gutted Electric Chair has closed :sigh:

your kidding thats a proper chav car lmao your name isnt Carrol is it ? it as no roof so you must be an hairdresser or a pimp

Back