MAMA22 diary

Would love to put our tree up on the 1st as normal but it's my 3 year olds kiddies party on the 3rd and then family one on the 4th so have to wait :-( I can just see it getting knocked over.

Why is everyone talking about holidays :( I need one too. OH has no more time off this year.

I have decided to embrace the cold weather by turning on the heating and getting Christmassy. I love Christmas.

I am trying to get in the spirit myself. I rotated out the Christmas dishes today. I am going to try to get things sorted and house the decorated over the weekend.

Mama is decorating again anything to keep me busy didn't drink any water yesterday as I was painting tried to drink what I could last night so I'm up this morning :-( will have my water bottle by my side today

Mama is decorating again anything to keep me busy didn't drink any water yesterday as I was painting tried to drink what I could last night so I'm up this morning :-( will have my water bottle by my side today

Good planning for today -- sounds very productive. I hope that your day went well.

How's the decoratng going? Maybe you can come decorate my house next -lol. Well, just trying to keep you busy, I like to help!

Your on Egbert I love decorating, my big girls room is almost done and in her words it's gorgeous bless her she's 3 next week where did the years go. Will have to get more paper for youngest room.
Well drinking all day helped me drop the 2lb store water from the night before so back down to 10,9.8
Another busy day is ahead of me supermarket, mid day school run and party bag shopping.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Shopping done, school run done, party shopping done, finished papering girlies room done and started hand painting numbers on the walls what a day

Good for you - busy day keeps me from snacking. Although being out all day shopping has the same effect and is more fun! :)

I think I am about a pound behind you now so the race is on to lose that stone!

Your on Egbert I love decorating, my big girls room is almost done and in her words it's gorgeous bless her she's 3 next week where did the years go. Will have to get more paper for youngest room.
Well drinking all day helped me drop the 2lb store water from the night before so back down to 10,9.8
Another busy day is ahead of me supermarket, mid day school run and party bag shopping.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Congrats on getting a lot of the decorating done and shifting that weight gain. I just noticed that you've lost over 100 pounds! You could add the century banner (a block you check on your profile page)! Impressive!

Shopping done, school run done, party shopping done, finished papering girlies room done and started hand painting numbers on the walls what a day

Again, impressive!

Good for you - busy day keeps me from snacking. Although being out all day shopping has the same effect and is more fun! :)

I think I am about a pound behind you now so the race is on to lose that stone!

I wish I was in this race... you go, girls!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Mel

HOw are we doing? I haven't lost a thing today, I hope its better tomorrow!

[

I wish I was in this race... you go, girls!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Mel

11lbs - you are in this race Mel! Come on - I have 10 to go. Join in - first one to shift the 10!

HOw are we doing? I haven't lost a thing today, I hope its better tomorrow!

Was it your weekly weigh-in? I hope you do not weigh daily -- that is sooo disheartening. (I was a STS for TWO weeks -- and now have been poorly and not very active and unable to SS.... *sigh*)

11lbs - you are in this race Mel! Come on - I have 10 to go. Join in - first one to shift the 10!

Okay a race for the 10 off! Sounds like a plan. And congrats on being so close to goal! Here's to your starting the New Year at goal!

Yey we can do it, was ok yesterday had a shake a bar and then ribs :-s at least it was only meat 10,9 this morning. My official WI is Wednesday but it's TOTM week this week.
Out today back to apple again hubby is on his 7th iPhone in 3 weeks, first phone smashed and each phone after has had problems.

Hi all I'm 8lb if target and feels Like it won't shift!! Wanted to do do sole source all the way to target but I'm off to new York in 11 days and my CDC advised me to 810 this week and 1000 next just before I go to get use to food because I'm having the ful 5 days off when I go !! I'm very worried bout it but it's a trip I've saved for for a full year so wanted to mke the most of it ! Plan to sole source the week after I'm back . am I wrong to do this ? My BMI is 24 now it's just rubbish I won't be at target when I go ? how much weight would u expect to put on? and am I right to re introduce food now before I go ? Help :( xx

Ok ladies I now have a target it's an old school friends 30th on the 29th dec so will see loads of old friends so back to training tomorrow I will get the last of this baby weight off before then. Also been shopping today and found a dress or two lol what do you think

image-2363324345.jpg

Attachments

• image-2116807023.jpg
    image-2116807023.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 45
I'm sure you will be fine jem you should only SS if you have bmi 25 plus one stone but I do it and I'm sure I'm not the only one x

I hope so I didn't know that about under 25 BMI . I love the black dress u look lovely x so should I just enjoy my few days if in NEw York or take some bars/packs xx

Mama, you look sensational! So slinky! What bmi are you now?

Just enjoy your holiday and make sensible decisions, also some airlines won't let you take products like that in.

Thanks spangles my BMI is 23.5 now once I get to target it will be 22 :)

Those dresses both look great, but I prefer the black.

Back