MAMA22 diary

Just added chicken and mushroom to the soups I like, currently only leek and potato passed muster. Did add paprika coriander mustard and garlic and it's beautiful . Oh happy days cold shakes are just not keeping me going think its the cold weather.

i LOVE chicken and mushroom - i have it every day!

Lol Mel, tried everything for a STS breathing in breathing out best of three one leg lol never mind new week new goal my personal target of 2lb this week

I am so concerned that I will have a gain, that I am cutting 8 inches off my hair and having it thinned this weekend. lol

Actually, it is time to cut it and send it the charity that makes wigs for children with hair loss.

My DD asked me to grow my a hair out a couple of years ago and so I have. Then last year I had a friend undergo breast caner treatment and she lost hair. I told her that I would grow mine unti it was long enough to donate and do that in her Honour. I was going to do it in October(Breast Cancer awareness month), but I did not get things sorted.

Long story short -- my hair weighs a lot, so I am hoping to show a loss with this "cheat" alone. ;)

I should have said 2lb off lol

PMSL -- I had friend who emailed me her New Years' Resolutions -- they were to drink more, smoke more and gain some weight! She said that she was tired of making resolutions that she couldn't keep!

Haha I do these 'tricks', another good one is moving the scales about and keep trying :)

I always go wee first and (if at home) strip down to my knickers!

Good luck with the target 2 pounds!

Mel

Thanks mel, that's a fab idea with you hair mine is still growing back after my last pregnancy she's 2 in may and after she was born I lost loads of hair it was so thin you could see my scalp through what was left. I still have what looks like a 1inch fringe that sticks up every morning.

Well after my 100% SS yesterday I gained 1.2lb pmsl I know it's water I'm like a sponge lol.

mama22 said:
mine is still growing back after my last pregnancy she's 2 in may and after she was born I lost loads of hair it was so thin you could see my scalp through what was left. I still have what looks like a 1inch fringe that sticks up every morning.

Me too! Was just starting to look reasonable again and its all falling out again aaaaargh! Oh well at least I'll be bald and skinny ;)

Minnie mel, which charity is that? That is a fab idea with the wigs, I have long thick hair and have been growing it for my wedding, but after i might have a good 6 inches cut off, as it is annoying me, I keep lying on it at night and getting my head trapped lol.

Mama, I just worked out that I have 8 weeks top my final dress fitting, and take off a week for Xmas cheating, that's 7 weeks to shift this final stone. So, starting Sunday morning I am on this SS with a vengeance. Are you up for it?

I with you Egbert but I'm starting today had a bad day yesterday with eating late last night, also had a small stir fry at lunch as if I was to hungry I would have been a pig at yo sushi. Also didn't get chance to drink enough yesterday

I had my haircut today -- I'll post before and after pictures in a minute. It was 10 inches for the ponytail and then some more for the cut and style. It is still shoulder length in the front.

Minnie mel,

which charity is that? That is a fab idea with the wigs, I have long thick hair and have been growing it for my wedding, but after i might have a good 6 inches cut off, as it is annoying me, I keep lying on it at night and getting my head trapped lol.

Little Princess Trust - helping children suffering hair loss due to cancer treatment

We accept clean hair in good condition from men, women and children of all ethnicities. We accept hair that has been previously coloured or highlighted. We even accept hair that contains the odd grey! Curly hair and hair of any colour is acceptable too. We also would be delighted to receive previously cut hair as long as it has been cut within the last ten years and that it complies with the requirements below.
Your hair donation must measure however at least 7”/17cm in length.
Our wig-makers tell us that the main reason why a donation might be rendered unusable is that it is too short.

Whether you plan to have your hair cut or to have your head shaved, as some supporters do, the principles are the same:
  • Prior to the cut/shave, please wash your hair and not add any styling product.
  • Have your hair tied into a pony-tail, secured at both the root end and the tip end.
  • Ask your hairdresser to cut you hair above the band at the root end, thereby releasing a pony-tail, tied at both ends.
  • You are now in a position to have your hair cut further and styled or indeed shaved, if that is your intention.
  • Wrap your pony-tail tightly in tissue paper or cling-film immediately after it has been cut. Your hair will become tangled very, very quickly otherwise and again, this will render it unusable.
  • Place it in a padded envelope and post it using a regular postal service to:
  • Little Princess Trust
    c/o Trendco
    114-116 Sheridan House
    Hove
    BN3 1DD
    UK
  • If you are live within the UK and Ireland, please include your name and address in the parcel so that we may send you a certificate of thanks. Please note this can take three to four weeks.
  • If you live overseas, please include your email address and we will gladly email you a certificate. We are always looking for ways to save on costs so that all the precious money that is raised by our enthusiastic donors, is put to the best use possible, so we hope you understand.

Hats off to you Mel that is so nice made me well up, will be growing my hair now.

Ok day not 100% still not shifted my cold thought I had but it's crept back, ended up having 2 shakes and a grilled chicken salad for tea the cold and flu stuff was starting to hurt my stomach so needed food. Looking at it think I had shifted my cold but my youngest had a terrible cold and cough and think I have it now :-(

Awww, sorry to hear that you and your little one are poorly.

Mel

Ok still have cold and been up all night with my youngest sooo tired and now she sleeps. Sat having a cuddle with my eldest watching peppa pig lol

Today's weight is 10,9.8 so not a bad weekend at all

I hope things are okay with your LO. Weight sounds fab and I love Peppa Pig... enjoy!

Its the change in weather. My son is full of snot and cold, and ended up in my bed for 3 nights running. But so far is sleeping through, so I put him in nursery anyway today so he gets a good run about - he loves it - and if he was too poorly to play they would call me.

I figure if the kids can play, they are not too bad!

Evening Mama22 -- I hope your day went well.

Mel

I'm good thanks Mel, I managed SS+ today so happy with that I wanted to do SS but my stomach is still hurting from the cold meds so not had them either today.
Hope your ok

A little cold atm (okay freezin') and since I am doing 810 -- I don't get why I am so cold. Oh, I know... I live in England. lol

Why is everyone talking about holidays :( I need one too. OH has no more time off this year.

I have decided to embrace the cold weather by turning on the heating and getting Christmassy. I love Christmas.

Back