MAMA22 diary

3 shakes and a very small amount of chicken (less then a quarter of a breast) 2 coffee's 1 green tea and loads of water, feeling great

well done you you are rocking it! xx - PGD

Even fed my girlies chicken nuggets and chips at dinner (as a treat) and didn't pick yey me lol, my little sister has also brought them the biggest bar of chocolate ever (note to self make sure it's gone by TOTM)

What a busy morning only just getting my first drink of the day coffee then a glass of water. Must say it's the start of day 3 and I'm not hungry, late last night I started to feel so hungry I felt sick but a hot drink sorted that out. I have loads to do to keep me busy today I have had a peek at the scales this morning and things are looking good but will wait for my first full week WI

Just had my first shake and feeling good about myself, I did pee on a keto stick this morning and shows I'm in mild ketosis so very happy and I now know why I could have eaten at 10.30 last night. I keep telling myself I'm in ketosis now so if I think I'm hungry I NEED to drink and if I cheat now I would have to put up with that hunger again.

Oh dear god had to put a bit of gum in my mouth for 2 reasons, first bad bad taste in my mouth ty ketosis and second my little girls have scampi for dinner (thought I would be ok but the smell is killing me) I'm not hungry, I'm not hungry I just love scampi

Caved a little last night and had a small glass of red it was very nice but managed to resist my normal having a drink and wanting to eat. Back to it again today going out with my hubby and girlies and will be good as he won't let me cheat with food lol

Well ok day not 100% but not naughty 1 shake this am and been out all day so had a chicken salad at 3 now a coffee. So not naughty just not Cambridge

Give yourself a pat on the back! The days we are out of our normal routine and still make healthy choices are an indication of how well we'll do once we finish with this diet malarky. I'm still a bit too scared to go anywhere that i can't take my mealpacks with me!

That's the thing I had a shake with me but went to a pub with hubby, my sister and my girls (I had half a diet coke lol) could not bring myself to sit with my shake and watch them eat. Hubby had the best looking chip they looked like fat chip shaped goose fat potatoes, I didn't even have one so I am pleased with myself

I don't think I could have sat in a pub and watched others eat either. I might have had a chicken salad, but probably I would have had the chips too! You really do need a pack on the back!

Well had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and a feeling good, will wait for my official WI on Wednesday morning. I'm cooking my hubby and girlies Sunday dinner today including foods I can eat (one large cabbage) so I will enjoy a small CD version without any guilt. I will NOT EAT ANY CARBS hubby is helping by not eating them today either so it will be frozen mash for my girls.

Back