MAMA22 diary

I made a promise to myself that it's family at the weekend and I can make heathy choices for 2 days and then SS/SS+ it through till Wednesday and I will (fingers crossed) be able to more up a step, I want to be at 1st to go before I start stepping up.

Day 6 and feeling hungry today :-( I know it's down to the Sunday dinner I cooked I only had a small portion of beef White cabbage and 4 carrot sticks, and one stuffing ball (very small) I know it's the stuffing that has made my hungry today but the K should kick in today and the scales are still going down. Roll on Wednesday

Finding it hard to get past this hunger today I am in ketosis and have had 2 coffees 1 chocolate shake and a bottle of water also half a chicken breast. Kettle back on I think

I am also sat here drinking drinking drinking and hoping hoping hoping I can make the school run without needing a wee.....
When do you get weighed? x

Wednesday so glad I'm managing to stick to it again have not been able to get back in it properly since April. So far (unofficially) I have lost 100lb but will have to wait for Wednesday for the scores on the doors lol

100 lb???

Yes since I first started CD the only time I had to stop was pregnancy twice and bf'ing. The a holiday in April and I couldn't get started again until now

Whoa - That is Amazing! xx

What went wrong :-( I had a chicken salad on Saturday and a carb free Sunday lunch but still showed a loss yesterday morning. I was good yesterday until I gave my girls some chocolate and I had 4 cubes of dairy milk also had 2 sugar free mint as gob tastes horrible and now wake up 1.4lb up, SS and those choc and mints can't do that surely. My WI is tomorrow and so determine to get it back off and more today, think I feel a cleaning blitz coming on

Hey mama just read your updates over the last couple of days - first off well done you 100lb is incredible, this is just the last leg of the game hun. Well done too for the great choices you made over the weekend, avoiding the scampi and chicken salad choice was great. Don't beat yourself up over the diary milk, could be your water intake was up when you weighed. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Have a great day - PGD x

I have a feeling it's water I drank so much yesterday and could have eaten soooo much more I was starving lol also have a broken nights sleep with both girlies (a first on a very long time) so think not getting full rest may have an effect of water retention fingers crossed I WI tomorrow morning

Has had a very strange way of distracting myself today, I baked a cake oh yes that's right I baked a very large cake. I will not get any of it myself as hubby is taking it to work tomorrow as a thank you to all the lads in service for making sure his cars were ready to go out ( new reg plate is out) strange thing to a your wife on a diet to do, but if I don't the lads will only call and ask for one themselves cheeky sods lol

Good luck, good luck, I know you'll be just fine - PGD x

:banana dancer:

Fantastic - well done, you must be chuffed, wish I only had 16lb left! lol

PGD x

Back