MAMA22 diary

YAY mama! fantastic.

Funnily enough I used to bake, too, when my boys were still at home. It passed the time wonderfully and because I was busy and occupied I didn't feel the need to nibble. Avoiding the cakes etc afterwards was a slight problem, mind you.

Oh well done Mama . . . great weigh in! It's been great reading your first week diary. Such a well deserved loss, despite baking a cake!!!!

Nic
x

Silly mama went a little off the rails yesterday I could slap myself as now I have woke up hungry. Time for a coffee I think and then see how I feel, might also have to post a little more like last week see if that keeps me going. Feel so p***ed off with myself but have to pull my finger out again 18lb to go now silly silly mama :-(

Sat having chocolate shake after failing to force anymore then one spoon of porridge down vomit in a bowl came to mind and the smell of the maple and pecan is awful

Good girl, Mama! Take it all in your stride and you will get there. Only 18lb... Amazing. And you will lose that in no time x

Oh dear. Think how that green tea is speeding your metabolism and burning fat.
I say that having just finally succumbed to a tin of tuna and slice of cheese....... x

Gutted I was soooo good yesterday and I'm up again this morning I know it's water retention as I take my last pill tomorrow :-( they only thing is I'm back 2backing my pills this month (as I missed one the other day) just hoping the water won't stay with me for the next 21 pills

Dropped my biggest girl at preschool for the first time this afternoon missing her already it's very quiet with one child in the house. Been ok today had 2 shakes and 4 small bits of chicken taking my MIL shopping tomorrow I must be good she know I'm on CD and will enjoy telling EVERYONE I can't stick to it lol

Good day as could not eat the salad I ordered in a restaurant due to more then one issue with it, oh well kept me on tue straight and narrow. On a positive note I tried my wedding dress on and it fits again after 8 and a half years. Will have to organise getting it cleaned as never notice a drink spill down the back. Let keep finger crossed I have to have it taken in or get a new one for our blessing at ten year anniversary

Enjoying my first shake of the day forgot how nice the vanilla shake is. My aim is for a 100% good day today I should be able to do it as have not had any appetite the last few days, was even naughty and let hubby order us a take out last night and all I had was some pickled cabbage 2 chucks of grilled chicken how good was that lol

Very good day yesterday going to keep it going today for my WI tomorrow, not feeling very confident about it think I will have stayed the same.

Stupid me, after what I have been like this week I deserve to have gained at WI in the morning. But my slate will be wiped clean and family time this week will NOT include even a salad for me

Back