MAMA22 diary

You will do it, for them and for yourself.

Right, new day, new start!

MBB,

You are doing fab! You go girl!

Mel

Feel great today loads of energy so far 1 soup down, 75cl of water, 1 berocca and half a coffee. I have cleaned my windows, bleached my kitchen, sorted through all coats and shoes (my entrance hall looked like a shop) 2 wash loads done. Have so much I want to get done today

1 berocca
what's this?

Wow -- you are getting a lot done.

Two loads washed -- one fluffing in dryer, one hung up in the airing cupboard, one waiting for dryer, one in washer... one drawer cleaned and sorted (pots and pans), counter cleared and being bleached... to be continued...

Mel

sounds like you are having a good day - keep at it! :)

MinnieMel said:
what's this?

Mel

It's a orange vitamin drink I have always taken it even before CD

God I wish I had a separate dryer again we got an all in one about a year ago an the dryer is rubbish, everything comes out smelling like wet dog and crispy dry

Berroca is fab, cures hangovers too!

So, how are you doing, are we on target for ketosis by Sunday. I am aiming for 5 lbs off by next weigh in, which is next Thursday! It's a mission!

Doing ok I'm on a with food step but no major carbs (bread, pasta ect) so it was stir fry yesterday lunch, but going for just shakes today.

Just found out I'm being taken out tomorrow night by my lovely husband to a seafood restaurant (he hates fish but I love it) he has even said we can just have starters and antipasti selection if I want as we know the starters are main course size anyway. Shocked as we are out next weekend to see a film.

It's a orange vitamin drink I have always taken it even before CD

God I wish I had a separate dryer again we got an all in one about a year ago an the dryer is rubbish, everything comes out smelling like wet dog and crispy dry

They still make those? My dad bought one for my mom way back in the 1960s (in the U.S.) and it was rubbish. She said that an appliance is like a person in that is is difficult to be really good at more than one thing. lol

I think Santa needs to bring the family a heated drying rack! ;)

Oh dear dear dear fantastic meal last night but now up to 13lb to target, have planned to SS for the next 5/6 days before our next night out. I want it off before Christmas but have some much on between now and then. Seeing the new twilight next weekend have ha the tickets booked for weeks so can't wait.

Oh well just get back on it today!brt it was good I had scallops an monk fish last night was so nice! Also had half a fish cake an half a glass of wine .....oops!

A little treat once in awhile isn't the end of the world. As Charlie-Lauren said, "Oh well just get back on it today!"

I hope you have a good weekend. I need to get tickets to Twilight, also.

So last night I had a seafood tower that was prawns and a very small amount of crab (was only about a teaspoon) followed by 2 fish cakes (haddock and smoked salmon) and they wasn't That nice but I ate them. Today I have had a shake and a steak (6oz) with salad, must do better tomorrow, I blame the hubby I was willing to have a shake but then he ordered steak and ale pie and a Sunday lunch for my girls and I crumbled.

SOMEONE SLAP ME

On a positive I weigh less then this morning

Okay...

SLAP.gif

Back