MAMA22 diary

Sounds like a well deserved G&T too! And good choice cos it won't do damage, unlike a big ol' glass of wine full of sugar!
What are you planning on cooking tomorrow?

Krissykat said:
Sounds like a well deserved G&T too! And good choice cos it won't do damage, unlike a big ol' glass of wine full of sugar!
What are you planning on cooking tomorrow?

I don't know if I should say its a bit naughty lol
I'm doing chicken and Wiltshire ham hock in puff pastry with a cider sauce and med veg.

Think I will hit the cross trainer when they are eating lol managed 40 min last night to de-stress. Had my eldest up most of the night so only had about 4 hrs sleep so train, bath n bed for me tonight.

Sounds yummy! So are you just staying on the packs now?

I need to get back into some sort of exercise! As you say its a great de-stresser :)
You're so good with sticking to yours lol!

Krissykat said:
Sounds yummy! So are you just staying on the packs now?

I need to get back into some sort of exercise! As you say its a great de-stresser :)
You're so good with sticking to yours lol!

I'm trying 3 to 4 packs a day until the 16th with Easter Sunday off as I'm cooking again lol

Had a few days of exercise so it was nice getting back to it I'm trying to stick with 2 nights on 1 night off

Will have to try and motivate myself to get back on the wii fit now I have time at home again!
Whenever I done any exercise it would usually be at the weekend so I could get up early do it then have a shower

Sorry - I have missed something. Whats happening on the 16th

Your meal sounds yummy - enjoy your time together. You cant diet forever and miss every special occasion.

I know what you mean about the kids hanging off you - I am already going nuts, 4 days into Easter. I could quite happily go lock myself in the airing cupboard for some peace.

egbert said:
Sorry - I have missed something. Whats happening on the 16th

Your meal sounds yummy - enjoy your time together. You cant diet forever and miss every special occasion.

I know what you mean about the kids hanging off you - I am already going nuts, 4 days into Easter. I could quite happily go lock myself in the airing cupboard for some peace.

On the 16th we are taking the girlies to butlins/ seaside great for them but lots of temptations, then the day we get back we are at a black tie dinner (titanic night) and I must still fit my ball gown. We said we will enjoy that as our anniversary meal/ night out.

Managed for the first time ever 1 hr on the cross trainer tonight think that deserves a glass of anniversary bubbles. Also have been baking cookies with my girls today I only had half of one lol and made pork, apple and apricot stuffing and spiced red cabbage for Easter lunch (will be eating then to)

Well went to the Deep in hull yesterday with the girlies to see all the big fish, they loved it. Was very good and had a cd bar when they had roast chicken sandwiches picnic. Then soft play area today and cd bar for me so fingers crossed for WI Tuesday even though I'm having an Easter lunch tomorrow. Lamb is going in shortly on very low all night and lots of veggies ready to turn on tomorrow so not that naughty. Also my sister is coming so will try to copy her small WLS portion lol

Got up this morning my youngest got in to her first egg before breakfast lol
As in cooking today I have prepared everything in advance last night I just need to turn everything on and that gave me chance to train this morning 30 min done and will stick with veg and lamb at lunch no crispy roasts :-(

What a day my youngest had sticky eyes last week that cleared up over the weekend but are now back with a full blown cold. Had her at the doctors as her eyes are so puffy she couldn't open them so I'm now fighting her every 4 hrs for eyes drops. Who knew a 22 month old would need more then one pair of hand to put eye drops in, she also made me feel terrible yelling "no mummy tissue wipe please"

Diet wise 10,13 but started today and have been 100% even training later and taking some shakes next week so I can SS+

Managed 40min last night on the cross trainer and 35 the night before but managed 60min tonight. And scales are moving down whoooop

Sounds like you are doing well. I really need to do some exercise - all I do is an hours dog walk in the mornings. :(

hate exercise and i have no time

egbert said:
Sounds like you are doing well. I really need to do some exercise - all I do is an hours dog walk in the mornings. :(

hate exercise and i have no time

Doing ok now but night off training tonight, I normally go out when hubby and girls are having tea hubby has also started kicking me out and doing the cooking yey lol

Ok so had hair cut today asked her to cut it so it sat on my shoulders, she has cut it level with my jaw Wtf what can you say when they start cutting at the back. She said how's that when she had finished and I said very short. I have a stump if I try to put a band in it so much for putting it up for the ball on Friday gutted.
:-(
:-( sad face sad face

Oh god! Never fear an experienced stylist can "up do" the shortest of bobs. Any chance you can book yourself in somewhere else?

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh god! Never fear an experienced stylist can "up do" the shortest of bobs. Any chance you can book yourself in somewhere else?

I wish lol we are away all week and basically get back hand girlies to grandparents, change and go was putting it up myself. She's hasn't even graded it it's just a blunt short bob :-( I must admit I did cry once I got home

Oh no - sounds like you feel rubbish. YOu should have told her or someone in charge at least. I hate it when I have to go to a different hairdressers - thats why I always end up driving 30 minutes to my old one rather than finding one near our home now. :(

Ok washed and styled it myself this morning and get really p***** off with it but ended up messing it up with some hairspray and the messy bob looks much better, still can't do messy stylie for ball but will think of something might end up with a wig.
Diet going well will do official WI for this week before we leave in the morning. You gets is still poorly with her eyes and if they are still bad in the morning will be calling the doctors before we go.

Also today's madness involved driving past my daughters Preschool to see that the security gates was open so hubby stopped so we could see what was happening. Someone had cut the padlock off and broken in to all the preschool storage sheds wtf did they expect to fine other then kids toys? Anyway called the police as no one was answering the Preschool mobile now sat at home waiting to see if the police turn up for a statement or even if they want one.

Forgot to post WI yesterday current weight 10,8 3/4 I was 10,13 and 1/2 on Tuesday so a good loss for me this week of 4 and 3/4 lb yey

Back