Man advice!!!

Really? Wht happened Nic? x
Just didnt turn up no call nothing and i'll be damned if i am txting or calling!!! He's gonna have to have a really good excuse to overcome this!!!

His Loss, Nic!

I'd date you if I had a tackle!:D
lmao .... i am seriously thinking of turning CARPET MUNCHER!!! Have bad choice of men lol

Just didnt turn up no call nothing and i'll be damned if i am txting or calling!!! He's gonna have to have a really good excuse to overcome this!!!

The Fecker!:mad:

Nic, You'll have lots of tasty men queuing up for you, Lovely......He is a plum!:rolleyes:

Lisa xx

I would so do if I was a man, you're very fine and a bit bossy and men love that!

Oh my god!!!! Cheeky git! xx

Yeah being gay must be easier hun!! xx

Carpet Muncher!

LMAO!

I love the term Fagita Eater......Old El P***y!:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

I do gay lessons round at mine (women only though) I sit and watch the first few sit ins then I get more involved, I will even do a 10% discount foryou LT users, cant be fairer than that xxx

Ewwwwwwwww Nic!! lol x

The Fecker!:mad:

Nic, You'll have lots of tasty men queuing up for you, Lovely......He is a plum!:rolleyes:

Lisa xx

I would so do if I was a man, you're very fine and a bit bossy and men love that!

Lisa I LOVE YA lmao you always make me laugh soooo much xxx

I do gay lessons round at mine (women only though) I sit and watch the first few sit ins then I get more involved, I will even do a 10% discount foryou LT users, cant be fairer than that xxx

PMSL!

I bet your attention to detail is first class?!;)

....and very hands on!

oh yes very in depth xx

You mean we have to pay - I would have thought it would be tuther way round:)

lmao yuk!! xx

Lisa I LOVE YA lmao you always make me laugh soooo much xxx

Love ya too, Nic!

You're a little softy under that rubber whiplash number aren't you?!;):D

I have had to get my Tena Lady's out many a time whilst reading your posts!:eek:

Love ya too, Nic!

I have had to get my Tena Lady's out many a time whilst reading your posts!:eek:

Now what did I tell yah about showing your age :rolleyes:

Back