Man advice!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm latex rubber mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lol yeah, hard shell and lickable scrummy centre xxx
Tena ladies are a must on thid forum and LT !!!1 HEHEH

Get a room guys!! lol x

Now what did I tell yah about showing your age :rolleyes:

Well Ok, But honestly Guvnor I 'ad no Parental Guidance and they made me ride lots of horses from an early age!:eek:

Have you seen the size of them saddles?!:D

Well Ok, But honestly Guvnor I 'ad no Parental Guidance and they made me ride lots of horses from an early age!:eek:

Have you seen the size of them saddles?!:D

So do you like 14 hands between your thighs oooeerrr:D

Its booked!!:p :pxx

right guys off for a bath... will read your filth on my return lmao have fun

Enjoy hun xxxx

Hey
As usual I miss all the excitement. So what happened Nic? Did he come up with an excuse? Men are such gobshites (you included Garry)!
Clare x

Hey
As usual I miss all the excitement. So what happened Nic? Did he come up with an excuse? Men are such gobshites (you included Garry)!
Clare x
Not a great excuse ...but i suppose it is probably true... he had been away all week with the lads out everynight ...basically he collapsed and didnt wake up till silly o'clock
Men can be gobshites ...but i am fed up of being single...so maybe i just need to train him lol:D

Yes I know what you mean. Am very tired of being single myself :(.. I would give him another chance..?

desperate Dan lol xx

not desperate dan hun..just like him ...wouldntyou give a woman you had liked sinceyou were ickle another chance?!?!? if you say no i know you are lying!!!!! i have my fingers in my ears and i aint listening!!!! i am going to give him a chance and see where it goes...don't want to get old wrinkly and still be single and think what if, maybe!!!!

only kidding babe, and answer to your question there are a couple infact a few I'd love to see again xxxx

GO GET EM TIGER!!!!

good for you nic, def give him another chance (only one more though!) Hope it works out for you hun x

Im with Daisy hun only 1 more chance! xx

Last stop motel for him lol havent arranged anything yet...... going to wait a week or so i think x

Back