Man advice!!!

oooooo sounds to me like its workin !!!!!!!!

You jealous!!!!! Never you r the 1 and only arent u

absolutley x

Men are stupid? Wonder where we get it from! lol xx

ooooow. I really am crap at this kind of thing. Met my hubby when I was 15....never really did the dating thing! I'd be like you...no idea how to play it. Good luck whatever you decide hun.xxxx

Lol thanks shaz...yeah not well up on the dating milarky been outta the scene (apart from one little r/ship, which lasted 4 months) for about 4 yrs!!! I am sooo crap and too god damn impatient as well..... i just have a 'need to know' kinda personality x

if it was me I would text, if you get no reply then you have the answer. At least you wont be sitting wondering wtf is happening!! Good luck whatever you decide :)

I agree with Babyboo, when you know he's back just text him "Welcome back, did you have a good time?" or something like that so he knows your interested and see if he texts back.

Good luck Hun, I hope he texts or rings you back.

Nic i hope you listened to me and not Gaz?? xx

i never txt ....but i amgoing to on Friday! xx

ok, lil i will leave it till saturday!!! i was pissed of with myself and felt fat so i took them off!!! need to give my head a wobble

you having one of them days hun,you have come so far already and look amazing in your pics,so cheer up hun and bring back the nice happy nic,by the way still feel a little bit hungry but the strip went pink this morning xxxxxx
Thanks hunni xxx cool back into keotosis land yeah!!!!

Hi Nic, where have your pretty new photies gone? I liked them! (not gay btw :) )
OK well here's some man advice from someone who played the field like a champ before she got wed: you sound impatient to hear from him, that's totally normal.
BUT - ring on Saturday, if he doesn't call you first, DON'T TEXT as you will drive yourself nuts waiting for him to answer!!!!!!

Also, Gaz is correct, don't do the chasing! One phone call doesn't make you look like you're desperate, but 6 texts asking why he hasn't got back to you yet just might! Ok maybe that's not something you would do but I know I've made that mistake in the past LOL

xx
SW

Hi Nic
I havn't had that childish feeling in years. Its like your legs go all wobbley and your head forgets what your mouth is going to say.
Make it your bis to meet him when he gets back and let him know with ur eyes how you feel. Sounds like there is a conection there anyway. Ur a fab looking girl anyways and great crack on this forum so u wont be single for long. Stick back up ur photos...... They were great.

Back