Man advice!!!

ok go on then hehehe xxxx

Men like a challenge... or at least I do :) But give us *some* encouragement ;)

WE LOVE YOU!! x

Some women like a challenge too, well i do! x

I know so when can I have you all ??????

Read out your queue list hun, they will come a running! xx

Men like a challenge... or at least I do :) But give us *some* encouragement ;)
ok so a fuller account of advice please....whats some encouragement without being OTT! Just so i can get another mans view

I agree ...sometimes i think i have foot in mouth disease...but then i realise people live in their own rose tinted world and truth does hurt ...but so does a punch in the face from me lol

LMAO ... defo wait to sat Nicstar x have spoken to alot of family and freinds about eating/drinking in paris.. and also emailed lipotrim..they suggested refeed one week and restart, so am gonna do refeed ...they did mention i may find it difficult restarting...but u know me im not letting this blip ruin my plans (oh wont take to me callin his surprise a blip..lol)..worst scenario is putting back on 3 or 4 pounds..and doing an extra week on this..fingers crossed tho..am going to be sensible with the food anyway..it will only really be two meals i have anyway..its the champagne with all the calories/carbs.. i have thought it through long and hard right up till this morning and decided to enjoy the delights of paris in moderation..xxxx

i didnt quote your comment... duh

lmoa...you do whats right for you hun....the suprise (blip suuussshhh) was a lovely idea...but it is harder to get back to being soooo focused xxx ENJOY hunni xxxx

ok so a fuller account of advice please....whats some encouragement without being OTT! Just so i can get another mans view

An MMS of yer tits is always a sure sign of encouragement... if you need to give this a trial run my mobile is 07881... ;)

Naaah - just subtle stuff... act haughty & feisty like YOU'RE doing ME a favour by replying... gimme summat to think about ;)

Hmmm Nic never listen to a bloke! Especially a mental 1 lol x

lmao!!!

lol xx

Awww thats so erm........... cute lol ,
Shame about the footie team though muhahahaha

oK back of the queue for you!

just let me tot them up ............................................................1 so far! x

Must be quite a few now! x

Back