Management Question Please Help

We had 3 "new girls" in the management group today (2 from my foundation group) and had a good laugh. The group is certainly more lively now. They were quite nervous about eating again too - think that's normal, though I don't remember being nervous; just rather pleased as I like food! I'm not veggie and the first thing I ate was chicken, then salmon. I didn't enjoy it as much until I could have flavourings and salad on the third day. I then branched out onto smoked mackerel, cottage cheese and prawns and loved it. In fact I have had to think seriously about portion size. I weigh most things and write it all down or I might get carried away. I have stayed exactly the same weight for the last month or so but I have been eating a lot; certainly more than the weight of veg suggested. Loads of fruit too. The management book suggests a protein portion size of the palm of your hand. AJ mentioned fist size - a good way of visualising it. There's a lot of trial and error to start with - don't worry, there's lots of support as the programme is well structured. Just do what it says and you'll be OK. Remember you're learning skills for the rest of your life - you don't have to know everything straight away. Enjoy your meeting tomorrow - I'm glad you've got someone to start with you, I'm sure that will help.

Back