Mandy's W8 loss diary

Hey you will be there soon hun, look at what you have already achieved. Our goals are getting closer every day - how very exciting :) x

Wooooo hooooo :D
Glad the scales have moved for you :D

Morning All.
10.13 has stayed on the scales - yip, still thrilled about that!
Feeling remotivated and knowing I did zero shredding last week, I was up early and did shred level 1 day 4. Then nice bath, hairwash and now down with my porridge catching up on diaries.
It is a really sunny morning which makes you feel as if spring is around the corner and all is good in the world! Cor, I am in a good mood :D:)

Great news hunny i m so happy for you :D

I hope you have another good day tomorrow Mandy :)

Day 42
WI 18 Feb
Week 1 -4.5
Week 2 -2.5
Week 3 -1.0
Week 4 -2.0
Week 5 -1.0
Week 6 -1.0
Total - 12lb

A lb off this week but I dont feel cheated by that as I am still buzzing from being back in the tens, that was achievement enough for me this week. Although not gone mad, I have also been sailing a little closer to the wind in terms of sticking to plan especially this weekend. My calories averaged only a smidge over 1000 per day for the week though.

I tried on a load of clothes last night and was really pleased how they are starting to fit better, and am feeling good today in my old black pinnafore (not sure how spell that!?) dress with crisp white shirt under it ready for working in london today. Feels like a new wardrobe! :)

Plan is to have a real good week and try for a 2lb loss to take me a bit more safely into the tens - 10.11 being the aim which will also be a 1 stone loss, a mini target hit and a new badge!!:) Lots of incentives xx

Today: porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch, chicken salad tonight and a bar with my coffee this evening. With a bit of grated cheese ( I think worth the extra cals to make it taste yummy and also seems to fill me up more) on my salad will be 900 calories for the day. Walking from the train to the office and back will give me a good 30 mins walk and I will shred tonight too. According to an estimate on MFP the exercise will give me 150 cals back so net of 750 for the day.

Have a good day hunny :)

Thats a great plan Mandy :)
I forgot MFP took exercise into account !!
Well done on the "new" wardrobe ;)

Hope you liking it hunny??? i loved it.

I enjoy it when I've finished if that makes sense!! Hehe not while I'm doing it! But I like the results, I can do it easier each time and I can feel the difference, or should I say feel better for it!

I really want to keep it up, it is a good habit, for mind and body.

I can't imagine being ready to go to level two!! Xx

Ha ha I know what you mean, Good luck going to level two...

Its a great feeling, when you can feel yourself getting fitter, like you say, for body and mind :D

I have been off diary and off plan for a week. Lots going on so has been hard to keep up with everything.

I was just about doing okay, roughly 1200 cals and low carb, but having some and some wine. Weight gain 1lb come Monday morning. Then Monday night was really stupid and had pizza. Didnt enjoy it that much, not enough to blow my weight loss plans. Tuesday morning an extra 2lb on so a 3lb gain for the week. This morning all 3lb have gone and back to 10.13.

I consider myself very lucky. I guess the pizza carb bloat and water came off as soon as went on. Is good to know for maintenance but I am not yet at goal and however pleased I was to see the 10s I must not give up now and be happy with this half way place.

So back on plan and I need to try to find time to get on my minimins because the support structure and even just the habit of catching up and updating the diary does help keep me on track and focused.

Will catch up with all the diaries through the day. x

I understand that completely Hun. I think once you get slim and almost to goal, you can waver slightly and settle for that weight because it feels good anyway. This is what I worry about most. I know I won't go off track now, have been confident because I know this. But getting to 11st I do keep telling myself that when I reach this, it will still not be goal and I must stay extra focused not to get caught up in the happy vibes and settle!

well done you're doing great, you know yourself so well and are back on track with no damage! You'll be reaching goal soon Hun, glad to hear from you :) xx

Hi Mandy, i know its hard to stick to the plan when ur nearly there.But you can do it,keep uploding your updates and we will support you. Carry On Hun you will be there in no time :D

Restart for me. Has taken me a couple of weeks to get my head straight. I have been off plan completely. Weight is 11.1 so 2lb on from where finished but it is more the weight losses that I could have had that annoys me.

So, back to straight and narrow. I have enough packs to do me a full 30 days on plan and my aim is for a 7-10lb loss.

Porridge for breakfast, shake out for lunch, chicken salad for tea, bar with coffee in pm.

Have had a quick read up on diaries and you are all doing so well. My will power is rubbish!

Welcome back Mandy! :D That is a tiny gain, great news for restart, at least there isn't damage undone Hun! Bet your first loss will nock that plus more straight off :)

Glad you're back :) xx

Back