Mandy's Weightloss Diary....Here's to success!!

Congratulating you on your grand daughter, lovely name :) and well done on the 2lb loss nice that she came almost on time, I got really impatient towards the end if my pregnancy, and my mum was so much worse lol

Thanks guys for your good wishes.
Both mum and daughter are doing well, they came out of hospital yesterday evening.
She's actually my 5th grandchild. My eldest daughter (Sam 23) has 4 children, 2 of which live with me.

Mandy

Well, not been very good at all the last couple of days. Since my grandaughter was born i've gone off the rails. I don't drink so haven't wet the babies head just filled her stomach lol!! Yes i've celebrated with food.
I get weighed at ww tonight and i am fully expecting a gain. I'm not that bothered, i've enjoyed what i've eaten and i'm getting back on track now.
3 take aways, 1 meal out and lots of chocolate and no xenical, didn't fancy the tango man lol.
Will let you all know the damage later.

Mandy

Hi mandy
you and most of the others inspire me alot
i am new to this
i have also started ww and m allowed 29 propoints
well just saw u lost quite good, did u also exercise, if yes how much a day

Good luck
MM

I don't exercise other than run round after 5 children. I do try to keep on my feet a lot of the day. Does that make sense?
I'm helping my daughter at the moment with her new baby and doing her housework. I just try to be 'on the go' most of the time.

Well i did gain this week at weight watchers but i'm back to it now. My daily point allowance is 42 so i've got a few to play with. I tend to stick to ww meals and snacks cos they are already pointed up, Tescos' Light Choice' range have pro-points printed on, so thats a big help. I'm sure you'll do great.

Mandy

Thanks Mandy
I all defo check tescos light choice
Good luck :)
n i will keep asking u more ;)
well i dont exercise alot bcoz of a toddler but if u want u can try jillian's 30 day shred , its only 25 mins workout n makes u breathless ... (just am too excited abt it so sharing with u lol)

Good luck :)

Congratulations hun! That's a lovely name. I have a friend who's name is Eva (prounounced ever) I want another baby!!!!! lol! ;) Everywhere I go, I'm seeing them, my neighbour has one. I think I'm too old now (I'm 31) and settled with the kids (nearly 5 and 8 years) plus no man..yet!

lol!...but I need the man for the ermmm.... stuff lmao! ;)

Last edited:
lol................turkey basters!!!!

Well violet ..............i'm joining you on exante. Just ordered a weeks supply. Since the birth of my new grandaughter, i've really gone off the rails and also hasn't helped having a week away living on takeaways and utter crap. I'm now half a stone heavier than my ticker shows so it's time to take food out of the equation again. Going to read your exante diary now to see how your doing.

Mandy

Hi hun, I hope you're doing ok? I've been away from minis for a week, had to have a time out to catch up with myself...how you doing?

I think youre both brave taking food out of the equation. I just couldnt do it. Although I would like to lose weight quicker. Mandy, shouldnt you be old, grey and wrinkly in order to have 4 kids and grandkids? Im sorry but youre just not old enough.

lol! I know Kat, mandy just makes you sick doesn't she lol!...looking that young....I hope I look like that when I'm a grandmother.

It's easier than what you think hun, not having to worry about food is a blessing really, well in my case it is, I enjoy not having to worry about what I'm eating,not having to think about food all the time, tfr stops that, plus the total upside of it is no hunger! ... that I love :)

The quick weight loss is a bonus, at the moment, I just like having no relationship with food :)

Back