Mandy's Weightloss Diary....Here's to success!!

I just hope that tomorrow I lose the 3lb I put on last week :(

Hi, been a bit down but it's totm pending and got a few worries at the moment regarding hubby's health and my dads got issues that i've had to address today.
Diets been a bit up and down the last couple of days, not that bad but i am getting fed up of the same food. Need to have a good nosey round the supermarkets and get ideas.
Hope weigh day was ok Rach? I'll go and read your diary now hun.

Mandy

Hope things are Ok for both your husband and Dad. Its really hard to stick to a diet when you have so many worries. K x

Mandy is it you it bunny who is a student nurse / midwife in Lincolnshire ? I've just heard on BBC Lincolnshire that all student nurses have been removed from lincolnshire hospitals! Over 100 nurses! How does that affect you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No thats not me hun, I'm a full time wife and mum for my sins lol!

Had a good time out with the ww girls, can't wait for the next time.

Mandy

Then I can't remember who I had the conversation with :( typical!

Aww tfk.... Mizkirsty is the midwife student nurse... I am a nurse but not working as one atm :)

Been out again tonight but only to an Ann Summers party, i didn't buy anything but i've had my eyes opened lol!!!!

Mandy

lol! I love those parties, so much fun! :)

Weigh day today and i've lost 2lbs this week which is good to say i've had a meal out and a take away.

I'm going to alter my diet slightly and have a meal replacement shake for lunch with porridge for breakfast and a low cal/fat meal for tea.
Will try a week to see how it goes!!!

Mandy

Well done it all counts! I probably need to vary my diet a bit more but I actually like what I'm eating so will carry on enjoying eating in a lower fat way.

I like to shake things up now and again or else i get fed up. I might not be able to keep it up for the week but i'll give it a good try lol!!

Mandy

Well done I get weighed tomorrow but I dong think much has gone this week

Good luck with the weigh-in. I never thought i would have lost 2lbs this week because of the meal out and the take away. You may have a pleasant surprise.

Mandy

Well my day didn't go to plan...............but i haven't been bad. I was supposed to have a protein shake at lunch but ended up having a bowl of salad. Took the kids to a soft play area this morning and then ended up eating out. Nothing on the menu was appropriate so just ordered a side of salad. Will have my shake tomorrow so no big disaster really lol!!

Mandy

Back