Manny...Ticking on by

lol doing work, not today I am on strike :D

If women managed to keep the same mood for an hour it would make it easier then we would know how long until we get shouted at again

Oh, please....don't play the hen-pecked husband on us now....:p

What are you on strike about then? not heard about any strikes

Today I actually need some help. WI day is tomorrow but I am fairly sure that I am going to gain. I am not sure why. I went over my points on Saturday but that makes up for my saved points.

Any idea's? Am I at a point where I might have to do some exercise to lose the last few pounds?

I think the closer you get to goal weight, like you are now, to kick off weight loss you need exercise. Also when we are within healthy BMI weight is dropping slower. So now you need to decide what you want to do:) Running is good to burn kcal and bust metabolism. Good luck:)

I think the closer you get to goal weight, like you are now, to kick off weight loss you need exercise. Also when we are within healthy BMI weight is dropping slower. So now you need to decide what you want to do:) Running is good to burn kcal and bust metabolism. Good luck:)

Thanks, I trained for a 10k back in October but during the run "popped" a bone in my knee so I am a but apprehensive about running again.

Poor you! I am undertaking physio now and cant wait to be back to training. I hope it wont sound silly but did you consider fitness dvds? Little*red is doing interesting training at the moment with set of dvds. I don't remember the name but I had a look at it the other day on amazon and read some reviews and it look very good and not girly like some fitness dvd does:)

Poor you! I am undertaking physio now and cant wait to be back to training. I hope it wont sound silly but did you consider fitness dvds? Little*red is doing interesting training at the moment with set of dvds. I don't remember the name but I had a look at it the other day on amazon and read some reviews and it look very good and not girly like some fitness dvd does:)

For me that is a concentration thing. I would rather go out to run/cylce or go to the gym than do it in the house. I also think the wife would keep interupting me (and filming me for youtube)

Not sure that there is much else you could do now since its now 9pm.....whatever happens, you will be fine - it will be gone again in no time. You are a focussed bloke!

Thanks Rosie,

I have had a look at my weekly intake (again). Last night 13 1/2 points today 15 1/2 points. I don't really know what to do, I feel like if I was to eat the rest it would be eating for eating's sake and thats the reason I had to lose weight to begin with.

Here's hoping that I at least sts as I will be gutted if I gain.

hey, hope you're alright.. popping you back where you belong. xxx

Just a short update on my wife.

As some of you might remember she had some numbness after the birth of Tyler that had spread to her whole left side of her body. Well last night we went to see a neurologist and after some examinations said that it was likely that this was nothing serious and that over time would gradually become better. This is a huge weight of her shoulders as she was beginning to think it was MS.

so pleased for her :) bet its a weight off ur shoulders as well as hers! xxx

Thats good news for you and your wife Manny, so glad it was nothing serious...Did your wife have a c-section??...I still have no feeling where my scar is and my son is nearly 9 now!

Sts is better than a gain, hope you have a great loss this week xx

Hi Manny,
Good news about your wife. Im sure it was very worrying for both of you.
Good luck for this coming weeks results xx

Back