Manny...Ticking on by

Great news on your wife, Manny. That's a tough thing to have been waiting to hear about.

You need to eat more - maybe the high low thing would work for you. Blow out one day then cut right back for a couple of days - rather than the hit and miss of points intake. You can't be eating enough for a bloke on 13 pts per day. Lecture over!!!

So glad your wife is ok and will be on the mend soon!

Thanks everyone. MRI is booked for Friday morning.

Rosie, I know I am not eating enough at times. I have managed to get myself to 20-24 points a day and then a blowout on a Saturday.

i think he's preparing his bomb shelter for when all the minis girls meet up.. he's quite smart that boy! :p

good luck for later this morning gorgeous :D x

Hey, Manny, so glad to hear that. I hope all continues to improve. Good luck for WI x

WI today and ...

Wait for it...

Are you still waiting?

Lost 1lb. Suppose it is better than a STS but to be honest I am pretty gutted. I have now been hanging about the same weight for 3 weeks. I lose a point from my daily (not that I ever eat them anyway).

Away from that I am not at work today. I have had a headache for almost 2 weeks now and today it's at its worst. I have managed to work from home as I couldn't face the 100 mile round trip to Edinburgh today.

1lb is blooming good! would clip you (lovingly of course :p LOL) for thinking otherwise if i could!

you will get to goal soon enough.. you are only 3lbs away now! xxx

Well done on your loss Manny, it's all going in the right direction and will get you to your goal in the end x

Manny, well done on your 1lb off. It gets slower the closer you get.

Hope you have not been a typical bloke and avoided the doc regarding your headache??? Get it seen to if you haven't already.

Are you out for a coffee tomorrow?

Manny, well done on your 1lb off. It gets slower the closer you get.

Hope you have not been a typical bloke and avoided the doc regarding your headache??? Get it seen to if you haven't already.

Are you out for a coffee tomorrow?

Hi Rosie sorry I never made it for a coffee had a load on.

I had already been to the docs and told that it was a viral thing. Headache finally left on sunday afternoon after a 2week visit.

I have just read littlered's diary and it amazing the difference in doctors. She got congratulated by hers for getting into the normal range and I got quizzed by mine.

My doc had me down at 74kg (I should use her scales every week) and the last time I was weighed (over 3 years ago) I was 89kg.

So the quizzing began.

Last edited:
Well 8 days after going to the doctor I have finally had the bloods taken and I didn't faint.

Also Tyler got his first injection, he was not a happy chap.

Diet this week has been up and down. Binged over the weekend and have had a consistent 22 points all week to try and make it up, here's hoping for tomorrow

Glad to hear your didnt faint, how much blood did they take, will it help with weigh in??

Poor little tyler, i used to hate taking mine for their jabs when they were babies, necesary but no fun for anyone !!

I only got 4 wee tubes taken but if it helps my WI I might get it done every week (I won't really)

Yeah I hated it with Lucas as well, just hope Tyler is better than Lucas was

Hi Manny, glad you had been to the doc about the headache.

What on earth was she quizzing you about - just cos you have lost weight? Was she suggesting that there was something more sinister to your new slender figure than weight watchers and W8?

It is strange - you can't do right for doing wrong as they say.

Back