Manny...Ticking on by

Well done Manny, from no loss last week to 3lbs..result. Keep up the good work. Noticed your in the healthy bmi range, fantastic and not far to go now.

Well done Manny! Made up for you! Thats brilliant xx

good idea im not expecting a loss but hopefully a sts or a lil 1lb gain not gonna eat my selection box at 9.am this year lolol (( yes i really did do that ... the whole thing))

How ya doing Manny? How's your wife and the lil bump? Are you getting excited at the impending birth?

I hope not too cause that would mean another xmas in Hospital. Noticed you're in a grumpy mood, it everything ok?

Yeah, i am tired which means I am grumpy. Had to decorate the room for the new baby so I have been doing that most of the week after work.

i loved decorating the babies room!! aww not long to go then for your wife best wishes for you all it only seems like yest i was nearing my due date now its 6 months later - madness!! :)

im not a fan of decorating so feel for you for having to work then decorate after work - you must be shattered! you mighta worked off some calories though haha :D x

Manny - Can't complain

Well this week I managed to STS. I am not that disheartened about it. I had a Pizza on Friday night, works night out on Saturday and McD's yesterday.

At least the new babies room is nearly finished

well done STS is fabulous! :D

Well this week I managed to STS. I am not that disheartened about it. I had a Pizza on Friday night, works night out on Saturday and McD's yesterday.

Well done on the sts after all that.

Well done! :):):)

Well done on STS, Manny. Anything else this time of year is a bloomin miracle.

Back