Manny...Ticking on by

fantastic news on the 5.5 off - well done Manny :D x

Congratulations Manny - you are another winner on this forum - what a great result!

Well done Manny thats brill. Little one is nice and cosy in mummy's tum. Don't wrong him/her for not wanting to come out into this cold weather.

Managed to lose 5.5 of the 6.5lbs that I put on over Christmas. Still no baby though

Well done you! Thats fab! xx

Hey all,

Not had a chance to gt weighed this week. Wife's waters were leaking so been to the hospital all of yesterday. She got kept in last night and she should get induced today, providing that they have enough space.

I will keep you updated and have a 2 week weigh in next week.

Wow, how exciting for you both! I hope all goes well for her. Early congratulations to you :D Let us know how it goes :)

exciting stuff, good luck.xxx

good luck to you both! :D xx

Ooo how exciting! ........... Hope everything goes smoothly :)

Hey all,

Not had a chance to gt weighed this week. Wife's waters were leaking so been to the hospital all of yesterday. She got kept in last night and she should get induced today, providing that they have enough space.

I will keep you updated and have a 2 week weigh in next week.

Oooh! Exciting! Hope baby arrives soon! Enjoy being proud parents!

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and your OH, Manny

Fantastic in shifting most of your christmas weight in just one week. Men are such determined creatures...

I'm so excited for you and your wife. Hope all goes well with the birth and that it will be a great experience for you both.

Hey all,

Baby boy, Tyler, 8lb 14oz born at 4:58 on the 21st of January. Wife had to end up getting a C section as he was back to back. They tried Forceps but no luck.

Everyone is doing great (although wife is shattered). Not sure how my weight will be this week with hospital sandwiches and the likes.

Thanks everyone for there good wishes.

Congratulations! Hope baby and your OH are home soon :) Dont worry bout the hospital sandwiches etc am sure you'll burn off any excess points running round after your new arrival and your OH in the next few weeks!

Back