Manny...Ticking on by

Well done Manny - thats a fab result for the week before chrimbo x

hope you and your fam. have a lovely xmas xx

Have a great Christmas manny, mrs manny and ickle baby x

heylo, hope everythings going well on your end :) x

Hiya Manny, hope you had a lovely xmas. Did the baby No2 come on xmas day to? Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. Sorry I have not been on as much but I am enjoying being off work.

Baby is still staying in so I managed to avoid the Chrsitmas baby this time round. Diet wise I have not been so good. Party season has added a few arms and legs for me with additional birthdays in between but I will be back on track come the 5th.

Will keep you all posted on "baby watch"

Cheers

glad you're alright and have enjoyed the festive season :) take care x

Hey everyone,

Well I had to weigh myself this morning after basically being off the diet for about 2 weeks.

I have put on 6.5 lbs. So as of today I am back on a strict diet. Hopefully get that weight off in a couple of weeks.

you'll have that off in no time at all! any news on baby? x

Must be really comfy cosy in there and baby has heard that it will be the coldest night so far tonight - hope you don't have to rush out in it tonight.

Well done for getting straight back on track - that 6.5lbs will be off in no time

Hi Manny, sensible baby - really doesnt wanna come out into this horrible cold weather! You'll have that 6.5 lbs shed in no time x

No worries - that weight will be gone in the next 2 weeks. So excited for you waiting for the baby! Such a wonderful time. I have a6 month old and it has been great :)

Back