Manny...Ticking on by

Well my weekend eating is over. I have managed to stay within my points (well Saturday I was 2 over but thats from saved points). No Pizza, burgers or curry's so I better be losing this week.

well done for a good weekend foodwise

Hey

Just passing through, good luck with wi on thurs! Got fingers crossed for you, I reckon you're definately due a good loss especially with no pizza, burgers!!

i am suffering from scottie withdrawal.. better catch you tomorrow! :p

i am sure you will see a good loss this week :) if not, come down and visit me at work.. ive got plenty of things i can use to alleviate you of any heavy-weighing limbs! :D xxx

Well I had been thinking that if I didn't lose any weight this week then I was going to pack this diet in and think about something else.

Luckily I managed to lose 1.5lbs so I only have 1.5lbs to go to goal. Hopefully that won't take me 5 weeks tho.

Thanks everyone for last weeks encouragment of "stop eating pizza"

Havent posted on your diary before but well done on being so close to goal and another week of avoiding pizza you could be at your target :D

said already, but well proud of you, skinny Jim :D x

Haven't posted before but thought I'd pop in and wish you a huge CONGRATS on reaching your target and more. :O)

Back