Manny...Ticking on by

Frighteningly high-brow for me ;) - hope the resit goes OK
Is it a long course?

Its self learning so I can take as long as I want, however my company needs me to pass it before the 15th of Feb to keep our Microsoft Gold Partnership

you will do fine in your resit i am sure Manny :) good luck for it anyway xxx

No pressure then;)

You'll do it fine:p

Although I am still not feeling great I have been trying to watch my points this week. WI is tomorrow so the truth will be then although I want to lose something, I will be happy enough with a STS.

Exam re-sit is booked for next Tuesday. Been studying my weakpoints so far and doing mock tests and been scoring ok.

Feeling pretty weak today but thats just the week catching up on me. A good rest over the weekend

PS how do I give up crunchies? I don't even have a sweet tooth

PS how do I give up crunchies? I don't even have a sweet tooth

Erm, just stop eating them :p:p

What's making you eat them if you don't have a sweet tooth cos they are ever so sweet? Maybe have the little mini ones and wean yourself off..

Have a great weekend studying!

Rosie, I have no idea why I am eating them. I ate 1/2 last sunday and thought "I quite like this" and have had one everyday. It does now push my daily points to about 24 rather than 20 so I am still within points.

Rosie, I have no idea why I am eating them. I ate 1/2 last sunday and thought "I quite like this" and have had one everyday. It does now push my daily points to about 24 rather than 20 so I am still within points.

Oh well, if you are still within your points and are enjoying them - then why not. A little of what you fancy does you good

Yeah soon one will become one at lunch and one at dinner. The it will be snack crunchies and before you know it crunchie rehab

Anyway, tried cous cous for the first time today. Not sure I even have an opinion on it

:rolleyes:You could try letting each bite melt rather than crunch it - the honeycomb takes forever to melt and sometimes makes your teeth stick together;)

Well done on the studying but remember to recharge your batteries over the weekend - try not to exceed your limits:)

Well another 1.5lbs off, also didn't have a crunchie last night.

1.5 lbs away from my old target weigh, I'm feeling pretty good about it. Now if I can pass this exam I will be feeling much better

you can defo pass it chick :) do you think maybe the crunchies are giving you your happy endorphin kick? they say chocolate does that.. plus sugar does give you a bit of an energy boost..

i think having them might do you some good as you seem to still be struggling to eat your points and its not good to be too far under them!

big hugs :) xxx

Very good point Rach - and probably better than the 16pt sandwich:D

to be fair, that sandwich sounds amazing.

Yeah, but I think I'd prefer the endorphin rush from the crunchie;)

sex is pretty good for endorphins.. we should all substitute crunchies for sex! :D

What a crappy weekend.

My dad has been taken into hospital. He was complaining of stomach pains and he is having tests done. They think they are dealing with a infection in his bowel.

Won't be posting too much for the next few days until I have better news :(

Back