Manny...Ticking on by

aww hope its good news for your dad! :( xxx

I'll add your Dad to my prayers - hope you get better news soon:hug99:

Hi all,

Siting in Starbucks having a coffee and studying for my exam today. Once again not great preparation this week but these things are sent to test us.

Had much better news about my dad. He doesn't need a biopsy on his lymph nodes (sp). He has had a scan on his heart that was actually nothing to do with his illness but it showed on his bowel CT scan and that looks ok too. They are treating him as an infection on his bowel so all is well at the moment. I am hoping he gets out before the weekend but if they keep him in it will only be for the antibiotics.

So in a better frame of mind today.

Thanks all for their wellwishes

Great news about Dad, don't overdo things and make things worse for yourself though will you.

Sending lots and lots of positive vibes for the exam:p

So glad to hear your dad is doing ok atm, hope he is better soon. Hope your exam went/goes well. xx

Hi everyone,

As things are looking better for my dad I thought I would start to post again.

Sat my exam yesterday, managed to score 100% so I am well happy about that. Dad is off IV antibiotics and he might get a weekend pass out but he still has to go for a scope today so all is looking better.

As far as the diet goes...well the less said the better. I am eating crap at night as its between 9 and 10 when I get home.

We will see what Saturday brings but to be honest I don't really care just now.

Fab result on the test Manny - bet you are pleased!:p
Does that mean you get a rise as you keep the gold standard for your company;)

Na afriad not on the raise front. Maybe in the future but not sure the company is financially secure enough to give our pay rise at the moment

Good to hear your Dad is doing well and well done you on those brilliant exam results:happy096:

Thanks,

Dad is doing well. He still needs 1 test done but might get out for the weekend.

Also I have tracked all my food for the week. If I have a 13 point dinner then I will have had my exact points for the wekk. I don't think I have ever managed that.

Even being at points I still don't expect to have lost, I am eating bad things at bad times

Well done on your exams results and glad to hear your dad is on the mend. Hope you have a good weekend. xxx

Friday I had a 12 point dinner. This meaning that I was the closest i have ever been to eating my exact points for the week. What was the outcome...a 2lb...gain. I know I said I wasn't fussed, well I was fussed when I gain. I know I have been eating wrong food at wrong times but I am pretty pee'd at gaining.

Anyway my dad got out for the weekend but had to go back in this morning. He will be getting a scope either Tuesday or Wednesday

I am getting frustrated with WW at the moment. Last week I was within my points for the week and gained 2lb. Now normally I WI on a Saturday morning but on a Wednesday I also weigh and it give me a good indication of what my weight will be on the Saturday. It will appear that I am going to gain weight again.

This week I had been trying to have 20 points everyday ( a sort of kickstart) but now I am so frustrated.

Any ideas?

Sorry it's not going to plan at the moment Manny! How many points do you normally have? Have you changed the type of food you are eating at the moment at all? Or increased/decreased your exercise? Do you normally always eat under your points allowance then? Any number of things could affect it so maybe have a think about any changes you have made. Hope you are having a good day today. xxx

hello Mannykins, try not to fret too much about the weigh in - its very possible due to stress with your dad / exams that its affecting your body negatively - stick with it another week and I have no doubt that you will see a positive movement. I know its awful when you're trying so hard especially when things arent going how you want them to.. but you will get there in the end :)

*big hugs* xxx

Thanks,

WI was Saturday and I managed a STS so although I am not really happy about it at least it wasn't a gain.

Dad is out at the moment thanks to a hospital cock-up but he goes back in on Wednesday.

Going to try for another push this week to see if I can get a couple of lbs off.

good luck - you can get those few pounds off this week, i know it :) xxx

Odd week last week. Dad got his scope done. Turns out he has ulsers on his bowel. He got out again for the weekend but has to go back today to discuss it with the doctors as they were too busy to see him on Friday.

Didn't point a single thing last week but managed to lose 1lb so I must be making better decisions than before.

Had a full day out drinking on Saturday, 13 hours worth. I am so out of practise that I am still struggling today. Decided when I was getting ready that I don't think I really need to lose any more weight. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked quite skinny so that's good enough for me.

I will change my ticker and the likes to reflect that I am now trying to maintain

Back