Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Saw this topic posted in another area of the site. Do you have any mantras, tunes that motivate you or anything specific that is encouraging you to shed those pounds.
    Lynn8124 likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    Anything by ABBA, yes really, because I think of Muriel's Wedding and how she bloomed. :princess:

I find Leslie Sansone's cds and dvds really inspirational and she seems to like fat people, not want to belittle me but truly help. :character00116:

I have hated having my photo taken for 10 years now (since I got fat). There are literally probably 20 photos of me, if even, since I was 16. I find though going back to photos of me as a child and seeing all that hope for the future, innocence and how content I was inspires me to keep going. :bliss::bliss:

How about you Missus, since you're already slim what got you there?
  4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Man in the Mirror - Micheal Jackson
    Fight for this Love - Cheryl Cole

I find them so so easy to run too. So motivational, words are so meaningful.

'Every little helps' has always been one statement that keeps me going, along with the one that is in my signature. =)
  5. hchappyh

hchappyh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I don't have any particular tunes, but anything loud and fast....Take That's Shine, I love and also most of ABBA..

Went to see Priscilla Queen of the Dessert a while back in the West End and all of the music can keep me going - bought the cd and do the housework to it - it keeps you moving!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.