Map my walk

Starlight

Gold Member
I had posted about this in the exercise section but I know a few of us are trying to increase and/or do some exercise and thought Id highlight it here too.

My doctor told me about it today

MapMyWalk.com - Map your Walks for Fitness. Calorie Counter, Distance, and More.

You put in the town you want and when you find your starting point you highlight it then click your route out on it. It shows the distance youve covered, or you can keep clicking to get to a certain distance so you know exactly what route to take to cover 2km for example.

You can also register and fill out your details, height weight, stride etc and itll work out the cals burned too.

Ive plotted a couple of routes today that Ive done recently and was pleasantly surprised at how far Ive walked

Ohy thanks i;ll have a look.... have my trusty nike + thats does it too......

Wow, that's great. Thanks for link Starlight. :)

Im loving it! Because I WAS so overweight exercise and walking was a real issue for me. Its brilliant working out how much Ive covered with no problems.

My mum keeps telling me to walk to my pals house instead of driving but I was scared it was just too much. I checked it today and its MUCH less distance than the walk I did with my niece the other week - as a confidence booster its great :)

My doctor really is the business :)

Back