March 2016 Challenge

Yep..avocado is 4.5 syns for 50g but that's about an average 1/2... I love them, I find that as long gas its ripe enough then when I slice it onto a sandwich I don't need spread so its not so bad as my spread is 2 syns for 10g . xx

4.5 syns for half isn't that bad if you have them left! I mean I love home made guacamole and even if it was a large one and I allowed 6 syns for it that would be a fab addition to my kick ass chilli, thanks for pointing that out!

Had my first extra easy sp day yesterday! Luckily I was so stressed cooking a roast for mum whilst looking after 2 kids that Food was the last thing on my mind until we eat, I filled up on beef, swede and carrot mash and red cabbage in a balsamic reduction. Kept my 2 heb's for the evening and had beef rolls, okay no sf but I was full by then! I'll try to have more sf today though!

Hey guys - sorry weekends are always the hardest for me to get online as I don't have a computer at home and its hard to update the chart on my phone!

Some fab losses the first week! (@Jhsax its not a massive gain so you know you can get back on it and shift it soon - If you are struggling with not shifting it like you want to send us your food diary for us to have a look at - we might spot something that could be tripping you up)

Sorry if I've missed any of you but how did you get on this week @bubble77 @chill11 @Fiddle girl @LC0701 @louloubellex @Munchkin_Em @Sexyshell135 @TobeaSkinnyMe ??

@Kev* Sorry if I've missed it too but what is your target loss for this month?

Updated chart for you all xxx

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 07.45.00.png

Weighed Friday lost 1.5lb didn't know if that was counted as my first April weigh in is this Friday?

I'm insane lol I have lost track of April already lmao blonde moment sorry my cat had kittens last Tuesday my little girls got croup again an I'm just losing the plot hahaha but I have just noticed last Friday was the 4th of April durrrrr

Updated!
Well done for your losses guys :)

Oh Shell, fingers crossed you sleep a bit more soon - should really but it did make me chuckle xx
Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 15.16.35.png

Hiya i dont weigh in until tonight so dont know yet. Last weeks wi came under february . So the first column will be blank for me. X

Well my 2nd day of eesp has ended up in just ee this evening, didn't have enough carrot and swede for my cottage pie topping so I've had to put a sweet potato in it, good job I've only had 1heb!

@Sazmajig My target for March is 9lbs please.

Last edited:
Up early with the kids, just jumped on the scales and got -1lb :) not a big loss but still grateful it's going the right way. Good luck this week everyone x
Well done xx

Hey guys - sorry weekends are always the hardest for me to get online as I don't have a computer at home and its hard to update the chart on my phone!

Some fab losses the first week! (@Jhsax its not a massive gain so you know you can get back on it and shift it soon - If you are struggling with not shifting it like you want to send us your food diary for us to have a look at - we might spot something that could be tripping you up)

Sorry if I've missed any of you but how did you get on this week @bubble77 @chill11 @Fiddle girl @LC0701 @louloubellex @Munchkin_Em @Sexyshell135 @TobeaSkinnyMe ??

@Kev* Sorry if I've missed it too but what is your target loss for this month?

Updated chart for you all xxx

View attachment 180787
Well done everyone xx

Dreading WI tonight after a VERY off plan weekend - wish me luck.

Good luck xx

3lb on! Think i may withdraw from this challenge my hearts not in it and with that sort of gain its not going to happen.
Sorry guys and girls. X

3lb on! Think i may withdraw from this challenge my hearts not in it and with that sort of gain its not going to happen.
Sorry guys and girls. X

Don't be sorry! Can you lower your monthly target of you have things going on? Wouldn't want you to leave completely and then possibly gain anymore? Anything we can do?

Sorry guys and girls. X
No need to apologise, every single one of us has had one of 'those' weeks!

As Lucylu said, why not change your target? Head for an overall maintain this month so it doesn't become one of 'those' months.

Hang in there x

Like the others have said @bubble77 don't leave, just change your target. Look at me last week I gained 5 and although it was a bitter pill to swallow putting my result on here I think it really has motivated me for this week.

We all have those weeks/months and it sucks but you will get to where you want to be - and we will all be there with you cheering you on xxx

I have added in a section for your weigh day (so we all know who to cheer on and so I don't hassle anyone for missed results ;))

If when you post your results you could let me know your weigh day that would be fab xx

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 07.30.04.png

Back