March 2016 Challenge

i posted my last result for march already and it's already included in the table (26 march - i weigh on saturdays) :)
ignore me! Its been one of those days - is it home time yet?!

Think I'm gonna have a long soak and early night!!

Ok so it was like this each week commencing

29/2 -1
7/3 +4.5
14/3 -4.5
21/3 +7!!
28/3 +2

Then this month

4/4. -3.5

Sorry opening group had mullered my weight losses

sorry I have been absent got so busy with my little ones birthday and sorting his party and so on...but last week was a 1lb loss and this week was a maintain... I was happy with both because I have been all over the place...but now I'm back on it xxx

So sorry ive been awol the last couple of weeks. Well done to u all that have lost. Im planning on getting back on plan Saturday ive been terrible lately really cant get back on it but i need to!!

Right - still missing results from @bubble77 @CAPRICORN @chill11 @Ellie Hickman @Jessieh90 @jilvis @Kev* @Lolly19to11 @Longtermbridesmaid @minnietheminx @M Louise H @Smurfette1984 @TobeaSkinnyMe

I know some of your results are only late by a couple of days but in order to be far I thought id tag all missing results

If you would like to be removed from this list thats absolutely fine, but in order to show a true reflection for everyone else I would like to try and not have any blank spaces. Will give it until next week for everyones results! Hope you've all had a fab march

View attachment 181150
Whoops - really late but my missing weigh in was -1lb.. didn't weigh in in the last week so I sadly missed my target again in March. Gonna give April a miss as I already missed a weigh in but will be back for the May challenge :D Well done everyone!!

@Sazmajig Sorry for the delay, had no scales, got them on order, should be back on track as soon as poss.

:woohoo:
Wow lost 4lb this week, absolutely amazed and delighted:D
Got my half stone award and slimmer of the week:0icanfly:

Back