March 2016 Challenge

so a totally deserved 2lb gain - however i tried my wedding dress on last night (after buying one two sizes too small) and i FINALLY fit into it EEEEEEEK!!!!

STS for me this week. I'm not too worried though as feeling quite bloated due to star week. Fingers crossed for next week :)

my weigh day is Tuesdays and ..... 1 lb off today :). Not the big loss I was hoping for but I take it :D.

Just wanted to say thanks for updating the chart for us Sarah, much appreciated x

my weigh day is Tuesdays and ..... 1 lb off today :). Not the big loss I was hoping for but I take it :D.

Just wanted to say thanks for updating the chart for us Sarah, much appreciated x
At least it's in the right direction :D well done xx

Weighed in last night and lost 4.5lbs - would have like the full 5 I put on last week but it take me back to my 5 stone award! And I also was awarded the Greatest Loser in my group which was a lovely surprise. Feeling really motivated for the week ahead :)

I have started putting peoples weigh days in (forgive me if I get the wrong day, Ive just been looking back at when you've posted your results and tried to work it out from there!)

Charts looking good guys!

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 07.18.16.png

Oops, only lost half a pound this week,:(so disappointed.
Had a meal out for Mother's day so guess it was that!:oops:
I hope to lose 2 lb next week.
Need to keep positive, its only my 2nd week.
Oh and my weigh in day is Tuesday, thanks.
xx

Last edited:
Lost 1 and half today and got my club 10.

Im getting a pattern in my weigh in book and I'm very bloated today which makes me doubt the scales. But it seems I might be ovulating. So I'll see next week.
So happy I finally got a club 10 after years of doing this!
Who would have thought it a 33 year old finally getting her act together and finally losing weight lol. Daft arse me. Took me long enough!! Roll on 2 and half stone award!!

Im getting a pattern in my weigh in book and I'm very bloated today which makes me doubt the scales. But it seems I might be ovulating. So I'll see next week.
Who would have thought it a 33 year old finally getting her act together and finally losing weight lol. Daft arse me. Took me long enough!! Roll on 2 and half stone award!!
So pleased for you lovely!!

Doesn't matter how long its taken to get there - you have got there! Onwards and downwards - go you!!
so pleased for you :)

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 14.14.59.png

@Sazmajig Whoops! I looked at the first one you uploaded and didn't check the second one! :rolleyes:

Thank you @Sazmajig if it is my ovulating week, have to drive through the follow week that's when I'm down and want to eat the world! but I have handled it so far. been 14 weeks with no gains so thats coming up to my 4 th period and no gains. But I do small loss and then afterward its a big loss. So I'm very happy this time around. Super Duper Excited for my 2.5 stone award as from here on out, the rest of certificates are my first time achieving them!

Weighed in last night and lost 4.5lbs - would have like the full 5 I put on last week but it take me back to my 5 stone award! And I also was awarded the Greatest Loser in my group which was a lovely surprise. Feeling really motivated for the week ahead :)

I have started putting peoples weigh days in (forgive me if I get the wrong day, Ive just been looking back at when you've posted your results and tried to work it out from there!)

Charts looking good guys!

View attachment 180824

Wow - great loss Sarah and congrats on getting greatest loser!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

For some reason my group does it a week later than everyone else but apparently I'm in the top 5 so I have a shot but am not really expecting to win. Being in the running is good enough for me!! :D

Weighed in last night and lost 2lb so am on target for the month - woohoo!! Also finally got my 5 stone award so it was a good night all round..

Good luck Wednesday weighers. The chart looks fabulous so far :woohoo:

Yay! well done on getting that club10 :D That must feel really great!! x

Just had my first Iceland Sw meal, very nice too!
Which one did you have? I have a tiny freezer so never have space to store any of these. I did try the salmon pasta once though. I get the tomato sauce and meatballs/sausages/burgers sometimes and quite like them!

Back