March 2016 Challenge

Which one did you have? I have a tiny freezer so never have space to store any of these. I did try the salmon pasta once though. I get the tomato sauce and meatballs/sausages/burgers sometimes and quite like them!

I had the beef in an onion sauce with crushed veg and I really liked it considering it took 12 mins in the micro which is great as my 5month old isn't sleeping much in the day at the mo so preparing food is tricky!

So, i'm thrilled to announce that I lost 3lbs tonight!!!!! Still didn't get sotw but hey ho, I tried my best doing eesp and it must of worked!!!

Well done everyone else!

Yay! well done on getting that club10 :D That must feel really great!! x

Thank you and congratulations on your award too! So looking forward to that award! for some reason the 5 stone award has really stuck out like a sore thumb at the moment, its my drive to keep going, to get that, even tho I need plenty more after that award lol. Well done! great night and an amazing SW week for you!

-1 for me. Need to up my game!

Its still a loss and going in the right direction! 2 larpaks GONE! well done!

I had the beef in an onion sauce with crushed veg and I really liked it considering it took 12 mins in the micro which is great as my 5month old isn't sleeping much in the day at the mo so preparing food is tricky!

So, i'm thrilled to announce that I lost 3lbs tonight!!!!! Still didn't get sotw but hey ho, I tried my best doing eesp and it must of worked!!!

Well done everyone else!

Congratulations on your loss. I bet you are dead chuffed! Can't stop now! don't blow it on a celebration meal!! thats what gets most people, have a celebration meal and then think because ive had that, ive blown it and eat more! Stick with it and I have a celebratory muller light yogurt ;) with dark chocolate shavings lol! So pleased for you! well done!

Atrocious weigh in for me 4.5 on! I can safely say I got a kick up the arse for that. Partially not my fault after living on hotel food for half the week but I put the food in my mouth and I made those choices so I'm on a food diary and motivated for the week ahead.

But

Won greatest loser which was awesome for motivation too!

Only 0.5lb off this week which I'm not very happy about but was constipated (sorry TMI lol) and probably weigh less already lol x but at least its in right direction :D

Atrocious weigh in for me 4.5 on! I can safely say I got a kick up the arse for that. Partially not my fault after living on hotel food for half the week but I put the food in my mouth and I made those choices so I'm on a food diary and motivated for the week ahead.

But

Greatest loser is fab and I bet you'll lose that 4.5lb quick too as its most likely water weight from the change in diet x

Only 0.5lb off this week which I'm not very happy about but was constipated (sorry TMI lol) and probably weigh less already lol x but at least its in right direction :D
Ha ha should laugh but that was funny, fingers crossed thing have started 'moving' for you ;)

But

Honestly i reckon its mostly water weight, I had a massive gain then lost the majority the week later so it can be done my lovely. Sometimes life just gets in the way of this SW Lark!

Well done for winning the Competition! xx

Well done everyone else!

Well done thats an amazing loss lovely! So thrilled for you. Def think you should give the meatballs a try from iceland (either the one with pasta or the ones on their own) they are so scrummy and if you keep you HeA then its so good with some cheese on top!

Half pound is still going in the right direction! Why do our bodies do these things to us at the most awkward times!

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 07.22.27.png

Ha ha should laugh but that was funny, fingers crossed thing have started 'moving' for you ;)
Lol laugh away xx I'm bloody hope so hehe xx

Well done thats an amazing loss lovely! So thrilled for you. Def think you should give the meatballs a try from iceland (either the one with pasta or the ones on their own) they are so scrummy and if you keep you HeA then its so good with some cheese on top!

Half pound is still going in the right direction! Why do our bodies do these things to us at the most awkward times!

View attachment 180853
That's how I'm looking at it lol xx

Well done x
Well done everyone on all your fab losses!
A 1lb loss for me this week which is amazing after the terrible weekend I had!

Back