March 2016 Challenge

Peed off.... bloody weekend beer, nibbles and cakes!!!!
Managed to stay the same so definitely getting on it this week and going to plan for the whole week on Sunday.
Keeping my target at 9lbs.
@Sazmajig STS

Last edited:
Urggg I feel crap! I'm still struggling with my back so 2 weeks ago I booked an appoint with the docs and at least I can take comfort that its tomorrow, yesterday however I was woken at 5am by the discomfort I get from the bottom of my spine (which is a recent pain, not the original one) and then by 7am in the shower, simply reaching for the towel I put my back out again, waaaaaa!!!! I've had such an uncomfortable night, my natural sleeping position is on my back but being straight hurt so much. I've blooming tossed and turned all night!

It's going to be a long day I think! Going to take pain killers for a change and see if they help (I hate taking tablets) as I want to have a 100% SW day planning wise. I'm writing my list for the week as I want to do 3 days ee sp again.

I don't normally weigh this wed's as hubby works so I get marked as a shift worker so I need to be 100% on plan by myself!!!

Going to cook my fav Jamie Oliver minestrone soup today, minus the pasta and then its totally ee sp with a few sw adaptions. Roast chicken for tea with LOADS of veg and no carbs.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!!

Urggg I feel crap! I'm still struggling with my back so 2 weeks ago I booked an appoint with the docs and at least I can take comfort that its tomorrow, yesterday however I was woken at 5am by the discomfort I get from the bottom of my spine (which is a recent pain, not the original one) and then by 7am in the shower, simply reaching for the towel I put my back out again, waaaaaa!!!! I've had such an uncomfortable night, my natural sleeping position is on my back but being straight hurt so much. I've blooming tossed and turned all night!

It's going to be a long day I think! Going to take pain killers for a change and see if they help (I hate taking tablets) as I want to have a 100% SW day planning wise. I'm writing my list for the week as I want to do 3 days ee sp again.

I don't normally weigh this wed's as hubby works so I get marked as a shift worker so I need to be 100% on plan by myself!!!

Going to cook my fav Jamie Oliver minestrone soup today, minus the pasta and then its totally ee sp with a few sw adaptions. Roast chicken for tea with LOADS of veg and no carbs.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!!
Ouch! You have my every sympathy - hope it feels better very soon x

goooooooooooooooooood morning....I'm a Sunday weigher ....4lb off this week :woohoo: so I got my club 10, my 2st award and dropped into the 15st bracket and as I want to lose 100lb I can now say I'm just over 1/4 of the way there :banana_dancer:..just a tad excited don't ya think lol.
Hope everyone has a super Sunday...I'm off to plan for this weeks meals- I don't even care that I'm full of cold :p

goooooooooooooooooood morning....I'm a Sunday weigher ....4lb off this week :woohoo: so I got my club 10, my 2st award and dropped into the 15st bracket and as I want to lose 100lb I can now say I'm just over 1/4 of the way there :banana_dancer:..just a tad excited don't ya think lol.
Hope everyone has a super Sunday...I'm off to plan for this weeks meals- I don't even care that I'm full of cold :p
Wow you must feel over the moon xx well done xx

if i'm not too late to join in, i'd like to join the challenge :)

i've had 2 weigh ins so far this month and lost 5lbs in them. i want to lose another 5lbs in my next 2 weigh ins, so can you put me down for a total of 10lbs in march? (first weigh in was -3lb, 2nd weigh in was -2lb).

Hi Everyone

Just a quick one, sorry I haven't been on. We've had a tough week here. I have stayed the same,however I eventually bit the bullet an attended a SW class. So my new weigh day is a Thursday! Hoping I can up my game and get a big loss in the next few weigh ins xx
Had similar scenario a few weeks ago so know how you must be feeling regarding sticking to plan. Well done for braving class, that's the hardest hurdle tackled xx Good luck for next week x

Well done Jhsax for reaching your target this month already! Fab result :D

I have taken out a couple of inactive members (only cut their cells and pasted them below so if you want to come back and join again please do! Its only to really reflect how we are all doing so far as a few of the inactive members hadn't given any results and had 10+ targets for this month)

Good luck to the monday weighers, good luck to everyone this week! xx
Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 07.31.46.png

Back