March 2016 Challenge

You enjoy that sofa Hun! This virus going around is a nightmare I was off work for a week!

@Sazmajig 1lb off for me.

Pretty chuffed as yesterday we took the OH's mum out for afternoon tea as a belated Mother's Day treat - finger sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, cakes. Although was pretty good the rest of the week, having such an off plan day before weigh in was worrying me, so phew!

You enjoy that sofa Hun! This virus going around is a nightmare I was off work for a week!
A week! That's awful, poor you. I don't have time to be poorly for a week I have 3 active kids that do out of school activities most nights! If only I could clone myself lol

Well done lovely lady! Fab result, rest up and hope you feel better soon xx

View attachment 180941
Thanks Sarah, spent all day napping on sofa and living on Beechams. Thing is I've had zero energy to cook, had banana for lunch and hubby is going to the chip shop for us for dinner. I'm not going to feel guilty though as I hardly ever cheat so I'm due a treat ( just hope I can taste it lol) x

Hey all! So I'm being naughty and hiding from the scales this week as I was extremely naughty over the weekend AGAIN !

@Sazmajig can you grey out week 3 for me hun and I'll join in again next week? xxx

I would rather not weigh in this week to be honest but I promised my consultant I would be there for greatest loser. I already know I haven't won (2 of the ladies have lost way more than me) but I guess she wants me to talk to the group about my journey so far. I'm due on in a few days so am expecting to maintain or maybe gain. Bleurgh.

Hey lovelies! Well done Ellie fab result :)

Sorry I've not been online today - it's been one of those days. Will properly update the chart tomorrow.

Just back from weigh and I've lost 3lbs tonight so I'm chuffed with that! And I got slimmer of the week (not expected at all!) next week will most likely be a gain as we are away but I might just grey that week out as I always new it was gonna be a gain.

Hope you other Tuesday weighers have had a good result and if not have your plan in your mind for how you are gonna up that loss next week xx

some fab weight losses ladies, well done :0clapper: :)

Sts for me this week :oops:

Hey lovelies! Well done Ellie fab result :)

Sorry I've not been online today - it's been one of those days. Will properly update the chart tomorrow.

Just back from weigh and I've lost 3lbs tonight so I'm chuffed with that! And I got slimmer of the week (not expected at all!) next week will most likely be a gain as we are away but I might just grey that week out as I always new it was gonna be a gain.

Hope you other Tuesday weighers have had a good result and if not have your plan in your mind for how you are gonna up that loss next week xx

Brilliant loss well done

Back