March 2016 Challenge

Hey lovelies! Well done Ellie fab result :)

Sorry I've not been online today - it's been one of those days. Will properly update the chart tomorrow.

Just back from weigh and I've lost 3lbs tonight so I'm chuffed with that! And I got slimmer of the week (not expected at all!) next week will most likely be a gain as we are away but I might just grey that week out as I always new it was gonna be a gain.

Hope you other Tuesday weighers have had a good result and if not have your plan in your mind for how you are gonna up that loss next week xx
Oh what a fabulous loss :0clapper: enjoy your week away x

Thanks guys - pleased to say the least :)

Chart is looking so good, so lets keep it up!

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 07.22.43.png

Well I am in the naughty corner too:oops:
I put on half a pound which I was sooooo upset about as been completely on plan.
I am in my menopause and have been diagnosed with a fatty liver so maybe this is going against me:confused:
I only lost half a pound the week before.
Gutting to hear others at group say how naughty they have been over the week, but still have losses.

oh well a new week and trying to be positive!:)

Haha we can sit in the naughty corner together!!

Deal - will there be biscuits?!!

I put on half a pound which I was sooooo upset about as been completely on plan.
I am in my menopause and have been diagnosed with a fatty liver so maybe this is going against me:confused:
Gutting to hear others at group say how naughty they have been over the week, but still have losses.

Gaining or STS when you've been good is so disappointing. The positive spin is that if you hadn't been on plan the gain would have been a lot worse. Hang in there, even if it's not showing on the scales just yet you are being kind to your body and health by following the plan and that has to be a good thing!

Gaining or STS when you've been good is so disappointing. The positive spin is that if you hadn't been on plan the gain would have been a lot worse. Hang in there, even if it's not showing on the scales just yet you are being kind to your body and health by following the plan and that has to be a good thing!

Thanks, I know you are right and I will stay on plan, whatever happens:)

I know exactly what you mean - this has happened to me a few times recently. The scales can be a bit of a lottery but try not to focus on one weigh in and keep your eye on the overall trend. Its so gutting to get an undeserved gain but you will get the loss you deserve (hopefully next week!). I hate listening to people go on about how many treats they have had and still lost a load of weight when I'm feeling a bit crappy about how the scales have performed. Most of the time its fine (although I'm jealous because I have to be on plan 100% of the time to lose anything!) but its extra hard when you've been super good! Chin up holidaygirl10 xx

I just realised I booked holiday from my meeting for the week after next so I won't have an entry for the final week of weigh ins. I weigh from home as well but my home scales are so different from the SW ones that I wouldn't want to guess. So I guess I will need greying out for the last week please.

Fingers crossed I can shift 2.5lbs next week to meet my goal for the month! I would have set my target a little lower if I had known I was going to have one less weigh in but I suppose 2.5lbs isn't completely unachievable (work hard jilvis!!)

Could be setting myself up for a fall?
Got on the scales this morning and they showed a loss of 2.6 lbs. I know they can lie but looking good for the Friday weigh in.
I'll try and keep off beer and cake!
Good look to everyone else.

Hi all,

Last night was my shift week as hubby works nights this week so no weigh in for me, hope to see a good number for next week's weigh in!

Over the moon with a 3lb loss this week :) which got me my 1 and a half stone award and club 10 award and into the next stone bracket! And I've met my target of a 6lb loss this month :)
Well done on everyones fab losses and for those of you who haven't lost, stick at it as it will come off.
Oh and I need greying out for the last week as I will be away.

Bloody scales! got on, 2.8lbs off, got on again 1.2lbs off, got on again 2.0lbs off!!
Fingers crossed for the morning, Settee Monday night, circuit training/badminton Tuesday, jogging Wednesday, jogging Thursday, if I don't lose, all the toys will be thrown out of the pram! :character00116::whacky068: :woohoo:

Oops, should have been in the Friday Weigh in section, oh well.

Back